Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vodafone Customer Care

• 26-10-2020 11:30am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭

Would anyone have a contact email for Vodafone Customer Care (landline & broadband), please?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,158 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

Would anyone have a contact email for Vodafone Customer Care (landline & broadband), please?

Better off to go via social media, they react much faster. Their Twitter team is amazing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭EverythingGood

Caranica wrote: »
    Better off to go via social media, they react much faster. Their Twitter team is amazing

Don't have any social media accounts but I'll ask a family member - thank you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 813 ✭✭✭kathleen37

I created a Twitter account just so that I could contact firms re customer service issues. Surprisingly, it's so far been very successful. Direct message rather than tweeting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,542 ✭✭✭JTMan

My experience with Vodafone Twitter customer service is they are speedy and responsive but have very little power to do anything and often just promise callbacks that do not occur.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,158 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

JTMan wrote: »
    My experience with Vodafone Twitter customer service is they are speedy and responsive but have very little power to do anything and often just promise callbacks that do not occur.

I've had the total opposite experience, even had one agent call me on a day off to update me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,716 ✭✭✭corks finest

Don't have any social media accounts but I'll ask a family member - thank you

Worth it , bill increase by e5 ( siro) 5 minutes on VF Twitter and back down to e35 until my contract finished in 6 months,always contact them via Twitter

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,367 ✭✭✭con747

Freephone number if any use to you 1800805019

Don't expect anything from life, just be grateful to be alive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭EverythingGood

**Update** Eventually found an email - escalationsonline@vodafone.com - mailed them BH Monday - not only did I have response today, but also the issue fully resolved. Top class service.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,716 ✭✭✭corks finest

**Update** Eventually found an email - escalationsonline@vodafone.com - mailed them BH Monday - not only did I have response today, but also the issue fully resolved. Top class service.

Unlike eir the bolloxes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭mp3ireland2

you were lucky! i ordered on 19th, order stuck in system, Despite all my calls and facebook messages nothing was done till Friday when order was canccled, only notcied when i was asking for updat this morning.
    They've been horrible past couple of weeks, promised call backs never happen, can't get a complaints number without a manager phoning me, was told I'd get that within 48 hours on Wednesday. Today they said "we meant 48 wokring hours"
    Seems like they can't deal with all their issues so would fear if service goes down how long I'd be waiting to get it back!
    Think i'll go with couple of gomo sims instead!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 AlfaGTV76

Vodafone.ie. The plunderer of valuable time and destroyer of hope and sanity.

I have a very simple request, I already have fibre installed in my new home. All I needed was a transfer of ownership and a new modem fitted.

After a chat with a competent chap called N, the transfer of ownership was complted. This was approx. 10 days into calling Vodafone a nearly daily basis. Multiple hang-ups and redialing. Bounced around between multiple agents and managed to break my max on-call which is currently at 96 minutes.

Life is too short for dealing with this level of corporate cynicism. Vodafone has disabled their survey feedback, although their agents still think it is active, simply so their is no glaring metric for their substandard service.

Finally I did speak to a manager who did organise an air data connection, which I am being billed for. After that stoney silence........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,615 ✭✭✭California Dreamer

I remember reading something a couple of years back that if there was a contract change, then you could cancel or get out of your contract. People used to do it all the time when virgin media would increase their prices. Could anyone tell me if technically get out of my contract with vodafone?

"Sevice Announcement: As per our previous communication, we're working on changes to your account. For full details on all the changes taking place visit our site https://n.vodafone.ie/business/welcome-back.html.

This system upgrade will be available for you to use from 21st Feb 2023. While we complete the final tasks to make these changes, we will need to limit some activities on your account, including new number additions and handset ordering.

Activities will be limited from 03/02/2023 to 21/02/2023. Once your account changes have successfully completed, you will receive an email to let you know that you may resume activities on your account as normal."

Is this grounds to get out of my current contract?

Advertisement