Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy bare root roses

Options
  • 26-10-2020 12:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭

Will they be in garden centres from November? Checked a few places online and all said not in stock.Also left it too late to plant bulbs- can still plant tulip bulbs though? Anything else with colour for next year that can be planted this late in the year?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,500 ✭✭✭Reckless Abandonment

They should become available soon im sure. Normally bear root season gets going in November. As for bulbs I haven't even started. I usually try to have them done by the end of November. But I often been a week or two later

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭seefin

They should become available soon im sure. Normally bear root season gets going in November. As for bulbs I haven't even started. I usually try to have them done by the end of November. But I often been a week or two later

Great, thought had missed the bulb ship- so daffodils can still be planted next month..ill krep an eye on garden centres in a few weeks so. Roses are the only things that survive my neglect and my dogs so am going to fill garden with them.

Advertisement