Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't add Visa Debit card to Google Pay

Options
  • 26-10-2020 6:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭

I'm trying to add my Visa Debit card to Google Pay. The BoI website says the cad can be added and verified by SMS 24/7. But when I try to verify my card I just get an error and to contact the bank directly. Has anyone had this issue?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

Hi Sanjuro,

Thanks for checking this with us today on Boards.ie.

We're sorry to hear you're experiencing difficulty adding your card to Google Pay. It may be because you have attempted to register your card before we offered the service. If you have done this, you can delete the previous request begin the process again and this should work. 

If you are still unable to add your card after this, it would be best to link in with our team on 0818200474. One of our colleagues will be happy to check this further for you.

Thanks,
    Richard

Advertisement