Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ACA/Chartered accountants Grinds

• 26-10-2020 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi,

I was considering starting grinds for cap1/2 for ACA. I was hoping to gauge interest to see if any past students who may have done CGS or ACA revisions courses could give feedback on what they liked/disliked about the courses.

I was considering preparing a pack of notes, and recording myself doing out all exam questions and explaining the solutions (as I found the CAI solutions can be very hard to follow). I could also do a live session and small clips one each FR standard for example.

Do you think there would be interest in this for the interim exams or final exams? Would this be worth paying for in your opinion (maybe 20€?)

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Advertisement