Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cant set password on access port.

Options
  • 26-10-2020 11:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭

hi,i cabled a cat 6 cable to my home office at the end of the garden and plugged in a tp link wa 901nd router and everything works great but i cant seem to set up a password on it.i have tried to login to tp links website and cant seem to get their login page as it keeps telling me that it cant see it.anyone any ideas.cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,140 ✭✭✭smuggler.ie

johnboy8 wrote: »
    hi,i cabled a cat 6 cable to my home office at the end of the garden and plugged in a tp link wa 901nd router and everything works great but i cant seem to set up a password on it.i have tried to login to tp links website and cant seem to get their login page as it keeps telling me that it cant see it.anyone any ideas.cheers.
    Have you properly configured tp link wa901nd router?
    You should have set it on static IP in the same range as your main router and have DHCP (and DHCPv6, if present) disabled.

Advertisement