Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lightroom Problem uploading

Options
  • 27-10-2020 10:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭

Hello folks, I am having a problem with uploading images from camera to lightroom.

When I connect the card reader and insert the card it can take ages to transfer images. It seems to freeze and I get a message to say LR is not responding. Tried using cable from camera to laptop and same problem. I ended up importing to windows photos and them to lightroom. When I then opened lightroom I had 2 copies of everything. This has only been happening for for 2/3 weeks

Is this a memory card problem? (it was in plastic card holder that was washed in pocket of my jeans) or could it be my settings on laptop or camera.

Thanks in advance for any advice

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

I usually move the files manually to the hard drive then import from there

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

Borderfox wrote: »
    I usually move the files manually to the hard drive then import from there

As I am a real tech person....... Import from windows photos in this case?

Thank you

Advertisement