Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know an open greeting card shop

Options
  • 27-10-2020 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,924 ✭✭✭

or someone in Dublin who will deliver ?

Many thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,202 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Many pharmacies have a card stand. I know Costelloe's in Fairview have.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 651 ✭✭✭440Hertz

Quite a few Irish ones one & with cards if they’re not custom, should be very rapid delivery by post.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

Paperbear do fabulous cards and I've often received them next day

www.paperbear.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭AhhHere

Had the same issue recently. Bus stop newsagents are open on Grafton Street. One across from AIB and another near Stephens green shopping centre. Solid selection in both but found the one beside the SC smaller but better quality.

Also believe marks and Spencers have some.

Fallon and Byrne only had pop up cards. Plenty celebration and wedding but low stock on birthdays

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

I've bought nice cards on Etsy, you can filter to only see suppliers based in Ireland as they'll probably have faster delivery.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,924 ✭✭✭trellheim

ordered from paperbear above and still have not delivered after 4 days . argh why take my money if you can't deliver

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

trellheim wrote: »
    ordered from paperbear above and still have not delivered after 4 days . argh why take my money if you can't deliver

So sorry to hear that but I think it's an An Post issue. I never had to wait more than two days with paperbear. I'm waiting for a package sent via An Post since last Thursday and my sister's birthday card took a week to arrive too.

Advertisement