Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HalloWerewolf - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

Lack of a priest is painful. The H2D/Strawbs thing is intertwined, they are either both village or both wolf IMO. Im with others though, I dont see H2D coming out with the reveal when he didn't need to if hes a wolf

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Id rather not rely on our own speculation here.

2D has claimed things. He needs to provide more information to aid the village.

I'm not relying on speculation, im asking H2D to identify Dorothy to the rest of us. Then Dorothy can confirm or deny which will verify his story

duffman13 wrote: »
    I'm not relying on speculation, im asking H2D to identify Dorothy to the rest of us. Then Dorothy can confirm or deny which will verify his story

This also potentially gives us a village core of 3 if someone got a peek

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Lack of a priest is painful. The H2D/Strawbs thing is intertwined, they are either both village or both wolf IMO. Im with others though, I dont see H2D coming out with the reveal when he didn't need to if hes a wolf

He has nothing to lose at this point coming out. He presumably already has a target on his back now from his claims.

He needs to solidify his claims.

And we wait.

giphy.gif

The priest will help us eventually I assume, no need for them to come out now.

You're not advocating a priest reveal I hope Duffy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

A huge swarm of bees surrounded Ted_YNWA engulfing him with thousands of stings.

But when the bees disappeared, Ted lay on the ground, seemingly unharmed by the stings.

• Advertisement

He has nothing to lose at this point coming out. He presumably already has a target on his back now from his claims.

He needs to solidify his claims.

And we wait.

giphy.gif

The priest will help us eventually I assume, no need for them to come out now.

You're not advocating a priest reveal I hope Duffy.

Not at all, where did you get that from my post? I'm advocating him identifying Dorothy

This also potentially gives us a village core of 3 if someone got a peek

Not really, we dont know whats going on yet. We need to know why 2D killed Yoss and why they helped Strawbs. A gut decision by 2D is not enough for me to clear Strawbs or condemn Yos.

Not at all, where did you get that from my post? I'm advocating him identifying Dorothy

The first line.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

A huge swarm of bees surrounded Ted_YNWA engulfing him with thousands of stings.

But when the bees disappeared, Ted lay on the ground, seemingly unharmed by the stings.

More fun, why was Ted unharmed, why was he attacked

Are those my feet?

The first line.

Ah right, I meant autopriest

• Advertisement

Necro wrote: »

Are those my feet?

A horror movie where everyone escapes the clutches of evil guys, works for me :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

A horror movie where everyone escapes the clutches of evil guys, works for me :)

Well, all the reveals so far are of incredibly powerful characters that appear dead on multiple occasions only to return.

Maybe there's something in that??

Well, all the reveals so far are of incredibly powerful characters that appear dead on multiple occasions only to return.

Maybe there's something in that??

The shining didn’t have a sequel did it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Ectoplasm was enjoying a midnight stroll when a haunted figure brandishing a hockey stick appears behind her and hooks her legs from beneath her!

Ecto looked at her mysterious attacker and began to stab viciously at their legs. The attacker fell to the ground, but before Ecto could land the deathly blow, a vicious wind blew through the air and the attacker disappeared into the night...

The shining didn’t have a sequel did it?

No, but it did have a Prequel.

Doctor Sleep

(Stephen King nerd here)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭khalessi

Are those my feet?

It says seemingly unharmed-delayed death maybe?

Wait Dr. Sleep is a sequel. DUH

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

Necro is dead.

How many kills so far and only 2 deaths? One of those a lynch.

Ectoplasm was enjoying a midnight stroll when a haunted figure brandishing a hockey stick appears behind her and hooks her legs from beneath her!

Ecto looked at her mysterious attacker and began to stab viciously at their legs. The attacker fell to the ground, but before Ecto could land the deathly blow, a vicious wind blew through the air and the attacker disappeared into the night...

tenor.gif?itemid=5865553

• Advertisement

Hockey stick Mike Myers??
    Ecto survived, magic powers?
    Ecto is a stabber who else stabs in our op?

Clarabel wrote: »
    Necro is dead.

HOld on really dead or not dead

Necros doesn’t give away much

I am starting to wonder if wolves are getting to write flavour etc for misdirection! This is mad

Clarabel wrote: »
    Necro is dead.

How'd he die? Natural Causes?

Too much coffee! Natural causes seem more deadly in this game

He’d could have OD’d on all that helium in his balloons :D

Too much coffee! Natural causes seem more deadly in this game

We have nothing to go on.

Like even if a priest is alive, how can we know who killed Necro?

He’d could have OD’d on all that helium in his balloons :D

The fumes from his outrageous dye job perhaps? Very toxic looking.

• Advertisement

Thinking on H2D, hes the witch, looking for Dorothy. They are hardly mates like

Advertisement