Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HalloWerewolf - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭khalessi

Yeah death by dye

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

duffman13 wrote: »
    Thinking on H2D, hes the witch, looking for Dorothy. They are hardly mates like

Sorry, what?

Playing without priest odd, haven't had that before

Timing of the lynch thread opening suggests Necro was Munched.

Thinking on H2D, hes the witch, looking for Dorothy. They are hardly mates like

He has posted wicked witch gifs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Sorry, what?

H2D is Saying he is looking for Dorothy and got his prize cause he found her. But they would hardly be on the same team, they are enemies! Maybe I am over thinking it

khalessi wrote: »
    Playing without priest odd, haven't had that before

Im sure the priest exists. Have faith child.

giphy.gif

H2D is Saying he is looking for Dorothy and got his prize cause he found her. But they would hardly be on the same team, they are enemies! Maybe I am over thinking it

That makes more sense than what I was thinking.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭Neowise

Not really, we dont know whats going on yet. We need to know why 2D killed Yoss and why they helped Strawbs. A gut decision by 2D is not enough for me to clear Strawbs or condemn Yos.

2d already answered this. As prize for finding dorrity, he could do nothing, what sort of prize is that, which leaves strawberry dead or, get to use a kill on a person of his choice, but with the caveat that strawberry is resurrected.

With that in mind, I don't see how it links the pair. If 2d wanted to get a kill of his choice, then strawberry living was the price.

That makes more sense than what I was thinking.

What were you thinking?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

A huge swarm of bees surrounded Ted_YNWA engulfing him with thousands of stings.

But when the bees disappeared, Ted lay on the ground, seemingly unharmed by the stings.

Wut now.

Was I saved, or is this another of these- Everyone survives the first attack on them?

Game is getting confusing as fekk.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Well if I find that hockey stick wielding fecker...

Somewhat chaotic my arse!

What were you thinking?

That Dorothy was a lover of sorts with the Witch. Makes more sense they are enemies.

Neowise wrote: »
    2d already answered this. As prize for finding dorrity, he could do nothing, what sort of prize is that, which leaves strawberry dead or, get to use a kill on a person of his choice, but with the caveat that strawberry is resurrected.

With that in mind, I don't see how it links the pair. If 2d wanted to get a kill of his choice, then strawberry living was the price.

But why save Strawbs?

Why kill Yos?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Ectoplasm was enjoying a midnight stroll when a haunted figure brandishing a hockey stick appears behind her and hooks her legs from beneath her!

Ecto looked at her mysterious attacker and began to stab viciously at their legs. The attacker fell to the ground, but before Ecto could land the deathly blow, a vicious wind blew through the air and the attacker disappeared into the night...

Seriously will anyone ever die from an attack.

Who attacked her & how did both survive.

Clarabel wrote: »
    Necro is dead.

This is Fr Ted & the colour of socks terriroty.

Is he dead, dead dead, or really really dead dead.

How do you mean?

With a lack of Clarity on whos who, I am going to take all three attempts as wolf attempts cause no one else is claiming anything yet. In which case Ecto and Ted are off my wolfie list for now.

Im really snookered in this game

How do you mean?

The thread opened straight after Necro died

With a lack of Clarity on whos who, I am going to take all three attempts as wolf attempts cause no one else is claiming anything yet. In which case Ecto and Ted are off my wolfie list for now.

Im really snookered in this game

But what about the attacks yesterday on Kolido and Green?

But what about the attacks yesterday on Kolido and Green?

Rightly or wrongly, I am parking them! I find it strange there was actions pre the first scheduled action so......

• Advertisement

Yeah I thought that Kol and GNR was mods fing with our heads

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Yeah I thought that Kol and GNR was mods fing with our heads

I was genuinely dead

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Ok the plumber arrived to fix my pipes. Joy as only 15 minutes notice.

Actual footage of Khalessi

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

Why do you say that? In the OP it says:
    tusk wrote: »
    Munch may happen at any time throughout the phases.

I would have thought all the attempted kills to this point have been munches given no one has claimed them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

deconduo wrote: »

I would have thought all the attempted kills to this point have been munches given no one has claimed them.

Would the wolves have that many chances to kill though? And H2D claimed yoss. Not sure who attacked Strawbs originally though.

deconduo wrote: »

Usually a lynch thread opens after a munch. Its not a leap to suggest it.

You got another theory?

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Would the wolves have that many chances to kill though? And H2D claimed yoss. Not sure who attacked Strawbs originally though.

If everyone has extra lives then the wolves would have to have a lot of firepower.

Yoss didnt come back though and I tried a few Freddie sayings, so it isnt that or could be wrong sayings

I haven't done a deep read but those targeted so far would be generally strong players that hadn't done anything particularly wolfy. I see them as being munch targets rather that vig targets. Don't think any of the attempts looked like a vig trying to snipe a wolf tbh

Other thought was that it was a wolf power to look townie by faking a munch on themselves.

• Advertisement

Could be SKs around as well I suppose

Advertisement