If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quote LG GX

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Nedved85 wrote: »
    Hi folks,

I'm in the market for an LG GX and am looking for the best price delivered:

I see the 65 inch version is €2699 on https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204788-lg-oled65gx6la-65-inch-oled-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-tv-freeview-hd-freesat-hd.aspx

Is that the best available price?

Feel free to pm if it suits.

Cheers
    Hi Nedved85,

Thanks for the post!

Our web pricing would be the best we have at the moment but if you see it cheaper elsewhere I can certainly look at beating the price for you?

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Nedved85

Thanks for the reply. Not much to beat ye at present :)

Looking to purchase on/around Black Friday so I will keep an eye on the site.

Cheers

Thanks for the reply. Not much to beat ye at present :)

Looking to purchase on/around Black Friday so I will keep an eye on the site.

Cheers
    No problem, give us a shout when you're ready to pull the trigger and we'll get you sorted!

Kind regards

David

Will do, thanks!

Will do, thanks!
    No problem Nedved85!

• Advertisement

Hi folks, just posting here again about the LG GX.

If I order on Saturday next the 14th (probably euro pricing as it seems cheaper) and the TV drops in price once more on Black Friday the 27th, I would be able to get a refund of the difference?

Cheers.

Hi folks, just posting here again about the LG GX.

If I order on Saturday next the 14th (probably euro pricing as it seems cheaper) and the TV drops in price once more on Black Friday the 27th, I would be able to get a refund of the difference?

Cheers.
    Hi Nedved85.

Our normal Black Friday price promise has yet to come into effect but our standard price promise has increased to 14 days which would take you to the 21st.
    Black Friday is the 28th Nov so it would be a week to short.

Hopefully the Black Friday price promise should come into effect very shortly.

Kenny.

Thanks for the reply. I'll hold off until it is less than 14 days to Black Friday. Cheers

Thanks for the reply. I'll hold off until it is less than 14 days to Black Friday. Cheers
    No problem at all Nedved85.

If the Black Friday price promise is released before then I'll post back here for you.

Have a good weekend.

Kenny.

Thanks, just curious would there a difference between the Black Friday promise and the 14 day price promise?

• Advertisement

Thanks, just curious would there a difference between the Black Friday promise and the 14 day price promise?
    Hi Nedved85.

There is no difference between them.

The Black Friday one sometimes comes active for more than two weeks.

The normal price guarantee was only 7 days until last month when it was then increased to 14 days.

Kenny.

Thanks for that

Thanks for that
    No problem Nedved85, let me know if you need anything else!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.