Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New remote for Oasis Jablotron

Options
  • 27-10-2020 5:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

I have an Oasis Jablotron control panel on my alarm system.

One of the remotes stopped working - it just didn't work with the alarm system anymore and seemed to be faulty - so I have bought a new one.

Not entirely sure how to install it. From the manual, it says to put my control panel into Service Mode but I'm struggling to get that far. Any tips? I have been trying *1 and 8080 (the factory default) but these are not working for me.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,
    Joe.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,713 ✭✭✭✭altor

Hi everyone,

I have an Oasis Jablotron control panel on my alarm system.

One of the remotes stopped working - it just didn't work with the alarm system anymore and seemed to be faulty - so I have bought a new one.

Not entirely sure how to install it. From the manual, it says to put my control panel into Service Mode but I'm struggling to get that far. Any tips? I have been trying *1 and 8080 (the factory default) but these are not working for me.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,
    Joe.

Other than seeing them at security shows I wouldn't have a clue.
    Have you reached out to the installer of the system?

Advertisement