If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Speakers

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Shred,

thanks a mill for the post and sorry for taking so long to get back to you.

The Wharfedale DX2 in Black and the BT77 are both available from stock and Dublin delivery is normally just a couple of working days - the DX2 are tight stock-wise but there are more due in November so no drama.

On pricing they are pretty much as tight as we can go at £349 / 399€ and the BT77 are £36.95 / 49.99€ ( the euro pricing includes shipping) - Happy to pricebeat if you do see a cheaper price subject to the normal T's and C's.

The DX2 satellite speaker actually have a 'keyhole' type bracket already on the rear so you may not need brackets?

Thanks again Shred and keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭Shred

No worries John, I didn’t expect a reply before some time today! Ok, I wouldn’t mind having a quick chat regarding the brackets if you have a few minutes to spare - I’ll pop you my number via PM, thanks.

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Shred wrote: »
    No worries John, I didn’t expect a reply before some time today! Ok, I wouldn’t mind having a quick chat regarding the brackets if you have a few minutes to spare - I’ll pop you my number via PM, thanks.
    Hi Shred, we'll give you a call asap!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭Shred

These arrived yesterday and everything is spot on, thanks as always folks!

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Shred wrote: »
    These arrived yesterday and everything is spot on, thanks as always folks!
    Thanks for the post shred! Delighted to hear you're happy with the new speakers!

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.