Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away (Part whatever)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,651 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

It's a little bit chilly!

I went for a walk this morning which turned into more of a slip and slide so had to give up. The weather and all the restrictions make it difficult to get back into a routine.

Hope your back improves, Grem. The cold won't help.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Roads never thawed today so walk was abandoned, will probably be worse tomorrow. It’s not like I can go far :D

Dinner was delicious :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Nearly work trundle time.. Ice spikes attached to feet :pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,955 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Couchside, tired after a very busy day with household chores - hoovering, dusting, mopping the floors, washing the net curtains etc.

Now I have to think of getting dinner on...

Christmas decorations all taken down except the tree which I will leave up for one more night and store away tomorrow.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

It's an energy drink and lively tunes kinda night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,081 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Nothing like lively tunes to lift the spirits Grem !
    Hope your back pain eases soon .

Home , where else , even without the restrictions I'd still be here :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,955 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

It's an energy drink and lively tunes kinda night.

Nice! :)

I’ll be tuning into DJ Funkybeak on Twitch and Facebook later on. He really plays superb mixes of 70s disco, 80s dance and early 90s dance. :cool::D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,363 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I was watching Reeling in the Years tonight. There was a brilliant catchy tune on it. I had to google it. It was Slade's 'Mama, We're All Crazy Now'.
    I had just about heard of Slade before but now I'm going to find an album on You Tube and listen.
    MO4 and Sardi, am I in the music appreciation gang yet?

To thine own self be true

I was watching Reeling in the Years tonight. There was a brilliant catchy tune on it. I had to google it. It was Slade's 'Mama, We're All Crazy Now'.
    I had just about heard of Slade before but now I'm going to find an album on You Tube and listen.
    MO4 and Sardi, am I in the music appreciation gang yet?

Great song that PM !

A gang ? I'm a member of something? Woohoo :p

Isn't music brilliant though , no matter what genres we like , or as I say anything from A-Z, literally! There's always something to suit our mood .

I can't imagine what i'd do without music.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I've no idea how I will survive if we ever get back to working in the office.

I have the radio or spotify on all day here.

I'm still in my 30s so I missed out on a lot of iconic music in it's time. I think I'll make more effort to research music and listen to new artists periodically.

Ah here , lovely glitch time...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭The Wizards Sleeve

What is love? Baby don't hurt me......yes that's iconic enough :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Trying to find something to watch on tele.
    Just after a feed of home made chips and onion rings.

Couchside. Eating fresh strawberries :)
    About to go put the lecky blankie on, it's gonna be a cold one. Stay warm friends.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,303 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Patio table

Samsgirl wrote: »
    Trying to find something to watch on tele.
    Just after a feed of home made chips and onion rings.
    Cali_girl wrote: »
    Couchside. Eating fresh strawberries :)
    About to go put the lecky blankie on, it's gonna be a cold one. Stay warm friends.

Mains and dessert right there *slides plates hopefully*

Here ya go Grem, enjoy! Splodge of whipped cream with?

• Advertisement

Binge watching How to Get Away With Murder.

Wondering should I have a between episode snack.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,303 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

To coffeehouse.

Cali_girl wrote: »
    Here ya go Grem, enjoy! Splodge of whipped cream?

Splodge is one of those words that sounds like the action of it happening.

onomatopoeia

onomatopoeia
    "meow"

onomatopoeia

I think we've found tonight's "brains of the operation" i wasn't even going to begin to attempt to spell that!.

• Advertisement

I think we've found tonight's "brains of the operation" i wasn't even going to begin to attempt to spell that!.

Me neither, i knew the word & it started with an O.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Me neither, i knew the word & it started with an O.
    Onomatopoeia: What's the sound a fox makes? :D

For fox sake Fathom!!

For dragon sake Grem!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,417 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Watching David Bowie on the telly box. Happy sad. Reflecting on how the world seemed to turn to schite when he died. Maybe he really was our saviour from space?

• Advertisement

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Watching David Bowie on the telly box. Happy sad. Reflecting on how the world seemed to turn to schite when he died. Maybe he really was our saviour from space?
    Life on Mars?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭The Wizards Sleeve

Sardonicat wrote:

Watching that too, for the second time. He was a great artist.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,417 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Let all the children boogie...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Wouldn’t be a big fan of Bowie or his music

I’m now couchside with a hot chocolate and a pack of biscuits that are diminishing by the second

:D

Fathom wrote: »
    Onomatopoeia: What's the sound a fox makes?

:D
    For fox sake Fathom!!

I'm going to have a word with the Giant Orange One & get him to go & live in exile with Fathom.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I'm going to have a word with the Giant Orange One & get him to go & live in exile with Fathom.

Hoo that's a hell of a thought

• Registered Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Salt n vinegar?

Samsgirl wrote: »
    Salt n vinegar?

Hold the vinegar please :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,250 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

More than words - Extreme.

That is all.

Couchside, heating on, stove lighting, think I'd prefer to sleep on the couch than my bed tonight , don't want to leave this heat.
    Watched Reeling in the Years earlier ,that Slade song is brilliant then watched Married at First Sight followed by the Christmas Gogglebox which was so funny, best thing on TV imo.
    Got takeaway pizza, all the troops are on some 75 day fitness thing, so only 2 of us for takeaway, loads left for the brekkie. ☺️

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,034 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Couchside, heating on, stove lighting, think I'd prefer to sleep on the couch than my bed tonight , don't want to leave this heat.
    Watched Reeling in the Years earlier ,that Slade song is brilliant then watched Married at First Sight followed by the Christmas Gogglebox which was so funny, best thing on TV imo.
    Got takeaway pizza, all the troops are on some 75 day fitness thing, so only 2 of us for takeaway, loads left for the brekkie. ☺️

That was a very funny episode. I love the camper van duo...names escape me.....she's so funny without realising what she's saying.

Get to bed though, your back will thank you in the morning.

Enjoy your pizza breakfast, Duvet.
    I actually know someone who lives in an old house who's currently sleeping in the sitting room because it's the warmest room.
    I'm up late reading, well in bed.
    House peaceful.

That was a very funny episode. I love the camper van duo...names escape me.....she's so funny without realising what she's saying.

Get to bed though, your back will thank you in the morning.

Jenny and Lee , they're hilarious, I love Mary and Giles also, it's a great show.

Just woke up on the couch, made a hot water bottle and now in bed, put new bedclothes on today and forgot about them until now, first surprise I've had in the bedroom in a long time lol.

Oh fresh bed linen, great feeling. I love gogglebox too, determined to go catch up on the irish one at some point.

Oh fresh bed linen, great feeling. I love gogglebox too, determined to go catch up on the irish one at some point.

You should plan to binge them some night that you're off, hope your back is behaving tonight.

You should plan to binge them some night that you're off, hope your back is behaving tonight.

That's a good idea ;) Back is sore but manageable for now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Bedside. Awake waaaay too early for Saturday even by my standards! Guess I’ll watch goggle box with all the high praise in here :D

Another few hours for me then pharmacy and home for a mega sleep i hope :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,319 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

My day is just beginning, day 8 of 14 days isolation, I should be used to this but it really sucks.

But I can continue to give you traffic and weather reports. Swab test #47 today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Change of plan. Going my first sunrise of the year! Looks like it’s gonna be a nice one!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement