Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away (Part whatever)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Yo Grem. Does song and dance. Distracts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Watching a crap movie. Waste of time jaysis..

Ted and Seph’s Adventures??? :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Fathom wrote: »

Thank feck it was short so done with it now.

Movie-night here too. Settling in with red wine, Tayto, Cinema Paradiso and The Big Blue.

Standby for tears. Those movies always make me weep :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭4Ad

The rain is lashing against the windows,stove on,watching a film called Babyteeth which someone recommended.
    I bought wine for tmr night !!
    It's calling me..
    Hmmm....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,045 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

4Ad wrote: »
    The rain is lashing against the windows,stove on,watching a film called Babyteeth which someone recommended.
    I bought wine for tmr night !!
    It's calling me..
    Hmmm....

Drink that wine now!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

At coffeeshop. Ever sit on wet bench? Now afraid to get up. Folks might think I wet my pants. How embarrassing!

Not long home from a walk. Absolutely drenched.

Need portable hair dryer. Plus opening with no one about. Then boots from here!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

At coffeeshop. Ever sit on wet bench? Now afraid to get up. Folks might think I wet my pants. How embarrassing!

Common occurrence here, wouldn't worry about it :)

• Advertisement

Common occurrence here, wouldn't worry about it :)
    I know. Tie cost sleeves about waist. Like dress. Ha! :D Instead of embarrassed. Now cool. :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Autosport wrote:
    Ted and Seph’s Adventures???

That would never be crap viewing.

Box Office viewing.

Fashion statement. Walks about. Poses. Winks at Grem.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    That would never be crap viewing.

Box Office viewing.

I love watching Reality tv :D

Couchside stuffed, dinner was delicious :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭thomil

Thanks a lot for the rain dance :mad:

;)

Tableside, drenched after bringing in some shopping...

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Rain lashing away here for the last few hours too ,absolutely miserable, although I do like going to bed listening to the rain thundering down on the roof.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,796 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Autosport wrote: »
    Ted and Seph’s Adventures??? :D

Totally the next wayne's world and bill and ted adventures :pac: :D

I'm currently deskside very cross at how i'm doing in the sheep game in games forum

tenor.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Yo Fathom, cliche but first thought https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXkk65PdKyM

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I made a very non essential journey today.:eek: It was quite sad in fairness. We never left the car and yet I had two very happy campers in the car with me. For the first time in nearly a year they wanted a McDonald's. Actually it was the first time in a year that they last had one and that was in Dublin just before I originally left for London. So I joined the very long line at the nearest drive thru and they got happy. Ate it in the car on two trays that we took with us.Mrs G has had a couple of glasses of 120 wine and is in bed. Ms G just had her supper of a chicken sandwich and hunky dorys. I didn't bother with a McDonald's myself. The rain is currently battering against the windows here. But the cat is fed and bladder drained. I'm enjoying an ice cold beer!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,997 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Watching "the goonies" :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭The Inbetween is mine

Hot whiskey and Pirates of the Caribbean, On Stranger Tides...with a log fire... perfection ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,308 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Just started watching 'Night Stalker' on Netflix.
    Bet MO4 has already watched it :)

Grandee- did you see on the newspaper, the pair who travelled 80km for a McDonalds and got fined?! They must have really wanted a burger.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Not long home from a walk. Absolutely drenched.

Would a hair dryer help ?

No walk here today - wrecked from yesterdays donkey tracks

539592.jpg

This cheerful guy tries to show the way ( I suspect he is TH when slightly younger :D )

539594.jpg

just a snap from today

539593.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Grandee- did you see on the newspaper, the pair who travelled 80km for a McDonalds and got fined?! They must have really wanted a burger.

Or maybe drugs.:pac:

Don't think I've watched that one yet PM , let me know what you think of it please :)

It's actually a cold enough night , or maybe it's just me .

Tiger King, first episode, what in the holy heck?.

Will someone please explain what exactly that is? I've heard the buzz around it but don't actually know what it is.

Night Stalker is quite creepy, Mam.

Will someone please explain what exactly that is? I've heard the buzz around it but don't actually know what it is.

Honestly don't get it, gave up already

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭The Wizards Sleeve

Carole fukin Baskin... Stay with it. :D It's the kind of series you need to give it a couple of episodes.

• Advertisement

It really is a truth is stranger than fiction series.

They are all mad as brushes in it.

I have the lyrics Carole Baskin , killed her husband , whacked him rolling around my head now !

It's a bit indescribable really isn't it?
    Just so fcuked up . All of them , not just him or his many husbands ..
    (Or his songs and videos :eek:)

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I have the lyrics Carole Baskin , killed her husband , whacked him rolling around my head now !

It's a bit indescribable really isn't it?
    Just so fcuked up . All of them , not just him or his many husbands ..
    (Or his songs and videos :eek:)

Crack dealling & rap lyrics.

What has become of Mam.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Crack dealling & rap lyrics.

What has become of Mam.

Boards corrupted me .

gay polyamourous has a tiger resue centre,loves guns smokes a ton of meth comes up againest a florida based tiger rescue woman,who is suspected of killing her husband and feeding him to tigers

Also includes persidential run from aforementioned meth smoker,a love triangle (polyamourous),a weird creepy vibe tiger farm/sex cult from another person and a sketcy as fcuk los vagas gambler guy.......plus rake of other crazy sh1te

Never watched last episode if im honest

gay polyamourous has a tiger resue centre,loves guns smokes a ton of meth comes up againest a florida based tiger rescue woman,who is suspected of killing her husband and feeding him to tigers

Also includes persidential run from aforementioned meth smoker,a love triangle (polyamourous),a weird creepy vibe tiger farm/sex cult from another person and a sketcy as fcuk los vagas gambler guy.......plus rake of other crazy sh1te

Is it a rescue though? I'm afraid to watch it cause i think it's probably a cruel set up and I'll just get angry and sad.

• Advertisement

This is not what I had in mind as Ted and Seph’s Adventures :eek: :eek: :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Couchside in a valium fuelled haze. No let up on the sciatica, 3 days in now.

Watching Graham Norton, trying to resist the celebrations. Only thing stopping me the fact that's it too sore to get up and get them. Am willing them to come from the nice things press over to the couch to me.

Is it a rescue though? I'm afraid to watch it cause i think it's probably a cruel set up and I'll just get angry and sad.

Yeah....he used take in tigers from people who werent able to look after em

Its a bit unorthodox,as rescue places go,but imo none of them tigers ever went hungry

Its a bit unorthodox,as rescue places go,but imo none of them tigers ever went hungry

Ok that's good then.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,901 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Chilling on the sofa, watching the film Young Adult with Charlize Theron. Excellent film.

• Advertisement

I'm afraid to ask if it's fiction or based on a true story?!
    Dave, I've just seen a photo on Instagram that snow capped Mount Snowdon is currently visible from Howth! That's amazing.

I'm afraid to ask if it's fiction or based on a true story?!
    Dave, I've just seen a photo on Instagram that snow capped Mount Snowdon is currently visible from Howth! That's amazing.

True by all accounts.....its well worth a watch

Theres 4 or 5 pure car crash episodes......also stars a freddy krueger lookalike who is involved someway in an aborted documentry about it

It was bit overkill trying to take all in really

Edit: cant sleep!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,281 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

It’s 6am, finished my 14 days quarantine, so I’m going WALKING, totally miss this simple pleasure in life, its 12 degrees and still dark.... bye

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Wide awake. Not a wink of sleep to ne had all night. Gave up and got up. Having a coffee mow. Mornin'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭4Ad

Big bowl of porridge eaten in East Clare, gone back to bed to read the new John Grisham book, hopefully I'll fall asleep again...

Autosport wrote: »
    This is not what I had in mind as Ted and Seph’s Adventures :eek: :eek: :D

Exactly!!

Needs more cake.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Its a lovely morning out there and I am officially cured of covid. Will be leaving the house today and basking in sunshine and fresh air.
    And need to send out thanks messages all those kind souls who helped me and my wee family over the past fortnight.
    And thanks to you lot for the well wishes and kind PM's. Emots.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

That's great news, Trigger. Delighted you've come out of that safe and well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,612 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

In bed . Beginning to feel my eyes getting heavy after being effing awake all night , but need to get up or I won't sleep tonight and so on :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Couchside having coffee.

It's been a while... here's how the sun looked this morning down in Sandycove.

539625.jpg

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement