Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away (Part whatever)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,997 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Sitting with a cuppa while the kids kill each other.....it will make them stronger :D

Did a woodies and dunnes shop. Neither were busy but I think I was the only one shopping on their own in dunnes.

Showered and feet up now....got pizza for dinner as couldn't be arsed tonight to be honest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Mam you’re my cup of tea ((Hugs))

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,308 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Saw this and thought how true it is ...

Ok , screenshots won't attach , too large so this is what it was ...

The world is full of people who, no matter what you do , no matter what you try , will simply not like you .
    But the world is also full of those who will love you fiercely.
    The ones who love you , they are your people.
    Be Who You Are .
    You are not everyone's cup of tea , and that is ok .

Indeed Mam.
    One of my favourite quotes is that 'what other people think of me, is none of my business.'

To thine own self be true

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭The Wizards Sleeve

I wouldn't meet any of ye filthy animals! :pac:

Yes you can't control what other people think of you so best not to let it concern you. Your vibe attracts your tribe is a good one I heard before.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,308 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I wouldn't meet any of ye filthy animals! :pac:

Yes you can't control what other people think of you so best not to let it concern you. Your vibe attracts your tribe is a good one I heard before.
    Oooh I like that :)

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement

Sephs my cup of tea*.

*Lyons tea.

Sephs my cup of tea*.

*Lyons tea.

Ooooooooooooo last night it was batman.....you're awfully fickle :D

Ooooooooooooo last night it was batman.....you're awfully fickle :D

I think you'll find I was insulting Seph! :pac:

I think you'll find I was insulting Seph! :pac:

Sure that's a form of flirting :D

Christ I'm bored, though tonight is a good tv night.

Sure that's a form of flirting :D

If insulting him is actually flirting with him then Ted's got a serious crush on Sephers! :D:D:D

• Advertisement

If insulting him is actually flirting with him then Ted's got a serious crush on Sephers! :D:D:D

And the rumours begin :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 376 ✭✭Night owl gal

Sitting on my bed, feeling full after my dinner

My PAs family member covid test was negative (thank god!), so back with her in the morning. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭thomil

And the rumours begin :D

Rumours? I thought that was confirmed months ago :P

Tableside after yet another interminable day at work. Can't wait for the weekend.

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

thomil wrote: »
    Rumours? I thought that was confirmed months ago :P

Tableside after yet another interminable day at work. Can't wait for the weekend.

Could well be......I'm always the last to know :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Couchside, feeling roundly after the dinner.

Starting a photography course tonight and looking forward to it! :D

Couchside, feeling roundly after the dinner.

Starting a photography course tonight and looking forward to it! :D

I'm not stalking you I swear, but I'm starting one too.....I just have to register....small detail....a reminder email was sent this morning....christ I'm some procrastinator

I'm not stalking you I swear, but I'm starting one too.....I just have to register....small detail....a reminder email was sent this morning....christ I'm some procrastinator

Hmmmmm is it with Dublin Camera Club?

Hmmmmm is it with Dublin Camera Club?

No, the photography institute was the one I was looking at....must check out the camera club before I commit.

Dragging my heels abit as I need a new laptop....my laptop is Vista, ffs, but the zoom function has an annoying habit of increasing/decreasing the screen size randomly

No, the photography institute was the one I was looking at....must check out the camera club before I commit.

Dragging my heels abit as I need a new laptop....my laptop is Vista, ffs, but the zoom function has an annoying habit of increasing/decreasing the screen size randomly

Ah ok! My course is for beginners. Photography institute sounds like the real deal for the knowledgable!

Vista? That’s old... Clean out your keyboard.. most likely a sticky key if it’s going random stuff :D

Ah ok! My course is for beginners. Photography institute sounds like the real deal for the knowledgable!

Vista? That’s old... Clean out your keyboard.. most likely a sticky key if it’s going random stuff :D

It's the touchpad....it's been like that since I got it a gazillion moons ago.

• Advertisement

I see the procrastination in you now.

:pac:

I see the procrastination in you now.

I'm lethal, I have to be in blind panic before I get myself moving.

Laptop only used for the camera these days...650 pictures was the last upload :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

The additional fridge freezer arrived this morning from Curries a week before the expected delivery date. No drama so I guess I ordered after all the Brexit crap.:D

We bulk buy special offers on drinks these days. Anything from minerals, cordial, juice to soda water. The same with meat and frozen veg. The existing fridge freezer just wasn't enough as it was a constant case of restocking it with drinks a few times a week due to space limitations. The same with meat and veg. The chest freezer was a constant mess between bread and more meat/veg/batch cooked meals. Now I have a set up that Gordon Ramsey would endorse if my gaff was a restaurant.:D The weekly shop can feck off and become a monthly shop without the worry of where to put it all. I've started stocking it as it gets colder. Drinks first. Freezer has to wait until tomorrow.

IMG-20210127-190135.jpg

IMG-20210127-190143.jpg

This post can down in Boards history as the most boring one ever, but in my house it was a very exciting time. That's how fooking board out of our brains we are here.:D Wednesday night beers to follow folks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

I had a lappy (W7pro FWIW) that took to doing that...but only when the charger was plugged in. Supplier 'fessed up to giving me a 3rd party charger. All good when he replaced it with the real thing :)

Tableside, tonights balanced diet : bottle Blancauvas, crisps, hummous, cava and advocado.

0lddog wrote: »
    I had a lappy (W7pro FWIW) that took to doing that...but only when the charger was plugged in. Supplier 'fessed up to giving me a 3rd party charger. All good when he replaced it with the real thing :)

Tableside, tonights balanced diet : bottle Blancauvas, crisps, hummous, cava and advocado.

The charger is almost always in as it's old, might explain it though.

I did google a fix and tried that but it didn't really work. I just said I'd live with it, obviously.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Evening all :) Finally got the printer working (thanks to YouTube) We all know that Ted and Seph are brothers;)

Buile trying to deflect the heat off her :D I’m on to you girl:D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,901 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Zooming with some friends. :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

G I'd love to get a freezer priced some but they aren't far off the cost of a full size which we don't have room for so I for one am very interested in your food storage posts ;)

Autosport wrote: »

Buile trying to deflect the heat off her :D I’m on to you girl:D

Don't know what you're talking about!

tenor.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,519 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

G I'd love to get a freezer priced some but they aren't far off the cost of a full size which we don't have room for so I for one am very interested in your food storage posts ;)

I store quite a lot of food internally. It's like the weapons bay on an F-22, Stealthy. There's a kebab in there but only I know it and I don't have to share.

Anyway, stop changing your names and starting new accounts. I read these posts in bursts and I suck at keeping track of everyone.

Also, Hi.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,549 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

kowloon wrote: »
    I store quite a lot of food internally. It's like the weapons bay on an F-22, Stealthy. There's a kebab in there but only I know it and I don't have to share.

Anyway, stop changing your names and starting new accounts. I read these posts in bursts and I suck at keeping track of everyone.

Also, Hi.

We know where to go if we get the munchies on the wherers get together so.

I'm selecting the male strippers so be sure to send me your best pics to be in contention.

We know where to go if we get the munchies on the wherers get together so.

I'm selecting the male strippers so be sure to send me your best pics to be in contention.

My audition video so. I can cook too!

url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fgiphy.com%2Fexplore%2Fmale-stripper&psig=AOvVaw0GCXRSlJ7o2o5yYohhtQSl&ust=1611866860988000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCIigvJz-vO4CFQAAAAAdAAAAABAD

Grandeeod wrote: »

url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fgiphy.com%2Fexplore%2Fmale-stripper&psig=AOvVaw0GCXRSlJ7o2o5yYohhtQSl&ust=1611866860988000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCIigvJz-vO4CFQAAAAAdAAAAABAD
    Congratulations, you've made the cut! :pac:

Grandeeod wrote: »

Is your stripper name The Naked Chef?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Relaxing in the dark on the leaba listening to a podcast about cults. Did someone mention Male strippers?

• Advertisement

kowloon wrote: »

Also, Hi.
    :confused:

K, do keep up ( well try to )

FYI, Gremlin needs some food freezing capability

Not clear if its freezer box or freezer, either way cant see its much fun without

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Relaxing in the dark on the leaba listening to a podcast about cults. Did someone mention Male strippers?
    Now trying to establish if HYG are restricted in this regard...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hyg - hot young guys?.

Hyg - hot young guys?.

Better! Hot Young Guards!

<Rumpole mode> Your Ladyship puts it so well /<Rumpole mode>

• Advertisement

Hyg - hot young guys?.

Where?! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Hairy young guys

Where?! :p

Probably at a checkpoint near you

Congratulations, you've made the cut! :pac:

You better warn them so!:D

acaa3b14554d625c34d1ce5add5474f4.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭The Inbetween is mine

0lddog wrote: »
    <Rumpole mode> Your Ladyship puts it so well /<Rumpole mode>

"She who must be obeyed"

Spicy conversation in here tonight!

Couchside, feeling a tiiiiiiiny bit more knowledgable :D

What did you learn? Spill!

Will you be auditioning yourself Dave? Only I think Leg End is probably snowed under with audition tapes so you could send it to me if you like!

Watching the US version of the office, mindless entertainment thankfully the cringe factor isn't bothering me

Did you enjoy it?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement