Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away (Part whatever)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ooh Mam I'm going to list that to watch, thank you!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :) Myself and Alfred are off on a little stroll and to see the horses :) He has no idea what a horse is or a cat :D I think he was a city boy who is now becoming a country boy :)

Grem that’s a lovely thing to do :) Hope you enjoyed your sausage sandwich Mam ;)

How does one get into Facebook jail :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭The Inbetween is mine

Autosport wrote: »
    Morning all :) Myself and Alfred are off on a little stroll and to see the horses :) He has no idea what a horse is or a cat :D I think he was a city boy who is now becoming a country boy :)

Grem that’s a lovely thing to do :) Hope you enjoyed your sausage sandwich Mam ;)

How does one get into Facebook jail :eek:

One posts that, if Mary Lou had been spitroasted by Hawkins's and Einstein the C word still wouldn't have an original thought in her head....
    I appealed..and seems that Facebook agree and have removed my ban :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,417 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

One posts that, if Mary Lou had been spitroasted by Hawkins's and Einstein the C word still wouldn't have an original thought in her head....
    I appealed..and seems that Facebook agree and have removed my ban :D

And now can you pass the brain bleach you sick, twisted.......

Migraine. Migraine and lots to do. Not really happy about that.

Sardonicat wrote: »
    And now can you pass the brain bleach you sick, twisted.......

Migraine. Migraine and lots to do. Not really happy about that.

I have quite a way with words don't cha know
    Feel better soon....I genuinely think I've had more migraines this last 12 months than in the last 10 years...
    With the best will in the world, we just can't take all this stress without our bodies reacting in some way...for me it's the 2 day bangers ...hope yours eases soon Sardi

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Awake for the forth time in four hours, is the there any point at all one wonders.

What a beautiful sunny day :) Gardenside with the dog and the birds :)

Hope you feel better soon Sardi :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Its another cracking day out there. I had a pint. From a pub. In the sun.
    Call the cops.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Soon time to charge the clippers for mine now the stress of trimming herself's hair has faded :pac:

Is it a case of DIY or will she return the favour ?

( I DIY and have given up even thinking about what the back looks like :D )

Call the cops.

I'm so jealous, I think. :confused:

• Advertisement

0lddog wrote: »
    Is it a case of DIY or will she return the favour ?

( I DIY and have given up even thinking about what the back looks like :D )

Probably be me this time, think the novelty has worn off for her!

Call the cops.

Watch your back

One of the ASU's BMW jeeps shot past me earlier

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,250 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I was out for a few hours today. Forests, streams, woods, ponds, small lakes and a walled garden. All in the same place and within the oul 5k limit. A hearty dinner consumed and now having a few scoops. What's going on in the world? Actually. Feck it. I don't want to know.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,550 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Aye let's hope that sort of behaviour doesn't surge with better weather etc.

We do get the Summer beach riot every year. I wonder is restrictions will make it harder to stage or more violent when it happens.

I wonder if ticketmaster were put in charge of rolling out the vaccination program would it be more effective. Catch everyone collecting music festival tickets two weeks beforehand. The group at the highest risk of spreading all covered before they're at their most dangerous. :D

Witnessed a crime earlier when a rook shook a fat ball out of the bird feeder and another rook waiting on the ground hopped in and stole it from the enterprising rook. Left out some chicken pellets because I felt bad for the aggrieved rook.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,651 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Grandeeod wrote: »
    I was out for a few hours today. Forests, streams, woods, ponds, small lakes and a walled garden. All in the same place and within the oul 5k limit. A hearty dinner consumed and now having a few scoops. What's going on in the world? Actually. Feck it. I don't want to know.:D

I think grass is starting to grow, G. :eek::( My plan is not to look at it until April.

Another quiet weekend here and no news, but what a cracker of a day! A few weeks of that weather would lift the spirits.

Another night, another few peanuts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

0lddog wrote: »
    Watch your back

One of the ASU's BMW jeeps shot past me earlier

There were probably a few members of the force enjoying a beer outside that pub today. Its a walk from my home so I might go back for another beer in a plastic glass during the week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,480 ✭✭✭thomil

Deskside, just finished decimating a quiche.

What a day this was! For the first time this year, I was actually out and about in short sleeves for the first time this year. It felt like spring for the first time. Here's hoping that there will be many more days like this to follow :)

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

I think grass is starting to grow, G. :eek::( My plan is not to look at it until April.

Another quiet weekend here and no news, but what a cracker of a day! A few weeks of that weather would lift the spirits.

Yep, there's a bit of growth in the grass alright leggie. I was hoping to hold out till April too. I heard a few lawnmowers going yesterday, but my back garden is still like a fecking bog. Fcuk it, I'll get to it eventually.:D

• Advertisement

So before the Monday morning things, I decided to check in on the real world. FFS! A riot on Grafton street. A guard in hospital after trying to break up a house party in Finglas, Mike Baldwin has popped his clogs and Ireland beat Italy. :eek: Glad I stayed away. Might do the same tomorrow. Weather is good so I'm heading outdoors to the trees. I'd love to bring a tent, food and beer.:D

G you were so close!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,480 ✭✭✭thomil

I've taken to avoiding the news like the (metaphorical) plague. I get a news briefing from my Echo every morning and that's usually enough to keep me away from the news for most of the day.

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

G you were so close!

I sure was Grem! But I can escape to Aliens and old folks in the form of Cocoon - The Return, along with a chicken sandwich and a glass of bainne. Only happy tabs will be opened.:D

Because my day starts and ends at a different kind of time to a lot of you i don't have any set time to catch the news, think it's more absorbed during the course of my day then i only look at the stuff i want to in any detail..

Inclined to RNZ.co.nz and France24 myself. Propaganda has borked local media.

T'was a grand day out :)

• Advertisement

Because my day starts and ends at a different kind of time to a lot of you i don't have any set time to catch the news, think it's more absorbed during the course of my day then i only look at the stuff i want to in any detail..

I can't even bring myself to watch Ireland AM anymore, even in passing. If it's not preachy BS or bad news and bad weather, it's eejits discussing make-up and fashion. Where the fcuk would you be going these days with all that garb? Another black out news/TV day tomorrow and back to nature and avoiding bobble hat wearing **** who want to stop and chat with a takeaway coffee cup in their hands.:D

The advantages of not having a telly. I would have that stuff on without a doubt if i had one despite the fact it irritates the sh1te outta me..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,363 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

The advantages of not having a telly. I would have that stuff on without a doubt if i had one despite the fact it irritates the sh1te outta me..

Do you not have a TV, Grem?
    Fair play to you!

To thine own self be true

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,955 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Horizontal couchside, watching a Bowie concert on the TV with the OH.

Work tomorrow. Definitely a feeling that Spring is here the past few days. :)

Good morning everyone!
    Had a fantastic sleep, I plan a productive day :)

• Advertisement

Do you not have a TV, Grem?
    Fair play to you!

No big deal, don't have kids to entertain and netflix is fine on laptop..

Foggy morning, bones are aching..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,319 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Hate to leave this guy and the wife’s cooking.

545429.jpeg

545430.jpeg

That reads as had to leave the mutt AND the wife's cooking :)

Lovely day today... godson here, so off for a good long walk I think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭wildwillow

Just Her cooking??? Wonder what "the wife" has to say about that remark.

My walk ...cold but lovely

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,955 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Sitting on a bench in the Phoenix Park on this chilly but very sunny March afternoon. On a 2 hour walk to clear the head.

We got word at lunchtime that my OH's mother, who had been very ill the past month, passed away peacefully in hospital. May she Rest in Peace.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,034 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

JupiterKid wrote: »
    Sitting on a bench in the Phoenix Park on this chilly but very sunny March afternoon. On a 2 hour walk to clear the head.

We got word at lunchtime that my OH's mother, who had been very ill the past month, passed away peacefully in hospital. May she Rest in Peace.

Sorry to hear that.

Look after yourself and your OH xxx

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,319 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Oops that’s me in trouble :):):)

In this era of technology, I can keep in touch with the wife, just can’t get a hug, a shag or her cooking :)

Now please excuse me as I have a discussion with Arthur’s finest.

545484.jpeg

Oh Jupiter, RIP
    Sorry for your loss

smurfjed wrote: »
    Oops that’s me in trouble :):):)

In this era of technology, I can keep in touch with the wife, just can’t get a hug, a shag or her cooking :)

Now please excuse me as I have a discussion with Arthur’s finest.

545484.jpeg

I hope you fly planes straighter than that pic.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,081 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Sorry for your loss Jupiterkid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,363 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Sorry to hear about your mother in law, Jupiter.
    I hope the lady passed away peacefully.
    Take some time off work if you can xx

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,417 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Sorry to hear the news of your Mother in Law, Jupiter. Sympathy and hugs to yourself and Mr. Kid.

Sorry for you and your partners loss JK and at the very very least she passed away peacefully. I've no doubt you will be there for him.

A hike through the forest again today. I was out for hours. Cracking weather. Peace and quiet. Never met another soul. To just sit and bask in the sounds of streams and birds was wonderful. The outdoor lunch was left over chicken legs/thighs from yesterdays dinner. An apt location to eat like a savage.:D Here's a few snaps.

GOPR0049.jpg

GOPR0051.jpg

GOPR0052.jpg

GOPR0056.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,272 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Sorry for your loss JK.

My head hurts, everything is urgent, everything is a priority and just as I thought I had carved out some time for working on an urgent task, something more urgent has stolen it! Just as well it was a bright sunny day or my mood would be through the floor.
    Have a good evening folks. Final episode of Married at first Sight, hoping for comeuppances and fireworks!

JK, condolences to you and Mr. JK for your loss..

Late work trundle, public transportation letting me down today, oh well.

Sorry for you and your partners loss JK xxxx

The wireless on, deskside, debating tea or coffee.. It's up to ninety here lads

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭votecounts

Bedside, scrolling through emails.
    Jupiter,sorry for you and your OHs Loss, at least she died peacefully, I know that's very little comfort
    Hope evryone is ok
    Take care all:)

• Advertisement

Looking at the possibility of joining....
    The Church of Adonitology

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement