Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away (Part whatever)

1192193194195196198»

Comments

Mirror in the bathroom!

And Pixies AND Echo and the Bunnymen AND AND AND...

ha ha nearly midnight and I blame y'all for my still not having finalised the movie for tonight :pac: Luckily tomorrow is a slow, work from home with no early or stressy meetings and no pending work due and then I'm off for 12 days :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭4Ad

Last drink of the evening, listening to music, NOT contemplating life (for once) I hadn't planned any drink at all but a lad called with a few cans...he isn't handling lockdown too well, between the kids and his Mother's illness..

The look on my Fathers face earlier when I arrived with ice cream and wafers was priceless. I got a great photo, the icecream didn't even get a chance to melt before it was devoured, it wasa balmy 17-18 degrees in East Clare today..
    Even managed by first bit of sun tan of the year !!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Only awake now. Weird. I messed up my day a bit. Ho hum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Life’s a dance :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭PoisonIvyBelle

Had a nice day today :) Workload was chill, got finished early enough in the eve to get over to meet a friend for a few drinks on the green. Haven't seen him properly in over a year with all this **** but was like no time had passed at all.

Time is certainly showing me what friendships are worth investing time into, and this is one of them, the people who are always just "there". You live your lives, and just pick up where you left off. You know?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭wildwillow

Another sleepless night. I never had a problem until this endless lockdown.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭The Inbetween is mine

wildwillow wrote: »

I'm horrendous anyways...but it's definitely worse since Xmas... Sunday and Monday nite I had the grand total of 4 hours sleep... makes me a bit narky.....er. :)

Werk Werk Werk.

Come Midday I can daydream. Then home to daddy and guess what he has for me...............a bag of EASTER EGGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

Slides plate/bag over :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Listening to light rain.. Hopefully it passes, I basically missed yesterday :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 376 ✭✭Night owl gal

Couchside

Getting up early was a shock to the system as I predicted. Hopefully I'll get back into my routine

I have written a letter to my friend telling her about my addiction, get it off my chest, I'll be sending it later :)

Fair play Night Owl. Do what you need to :)

Sunny here in the south east :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭NewRed2

wildwillow wrote: »

I hear ya! It's happening to a lot of people. It ain't much fun alright. Reading and staying out of the bedroom prior to trying to sleep helps me a bit, others say having a shower before bed helps but personally that would wake me up.
    it sucks though when you feel like a zombie the next day.
    Mine comes and goes, had a blast of it over Christmas when I was staying in my folks house, (as all 40 year old guys do :pac: ) and I had the dog with me so one night around 3am I'm lying there and can't sleep. So up I get and tip toe down the stairs to avoid waking my folks.
    Half way down the hallway I step on the dog's squeaky chew toy and it lets out this squeak, not half as loud as the squeak I let out myself coz it nearly pierced the sole of my foot. I hobbled in to the sitting room and sat on the sofa before the dog promptly followed me from upstairs so now she's barking at the sitting room door to get me to let her in. :D
    Five minutes later my Dad opens the door and politely says "What the FCUK is all the noise for?" :pac:
    So in summary, if you can't sleep, get up and wake everyone else up too. Don't suffer alone, take them all down with you!!!! :p

Sorry but that made me laugh :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,308 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

It reminds me a bit of when I was staying at friend's house in Dublin and we were drinking wine in the sitting room.
    I needed the toilet upstairs but the hall and stairs were in darkness so I stumbled up, a bit tipsy, feeling my way up along the banister.
    The next thing I felt my foot crunch down on something and there was this blood curdling screaming noise.
    I had only stepped on the cat's tail, he had been asleep on the stairs.
    Put the heart cross ways in me and I'd say if the light was on, I'd have seen him jump 2 foot in the air.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Having an official, guilt free, " do nuthin'" day and loving it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Turns lights off on thread.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement