Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away (Part whatever)

Comments

I am too now :)

PM! I'm just home and I got stopped by hot cop and he was joking and teasing me! :eek: :D:D

3d4life wrote: »
    Time to get out your Christmas jumpers :D

(You must wear a Christmas jumper when putting up the decormarations )

I like this rule! I'm happy to comply! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭3d4life

PM! I'm just home and I got stopped by hot cop and he was joking and teasing me! :eek: :D:D

Sounds like you cant wait to help him with his enquiries :P

3d4life wrote: »
    Sounds like you cant wait to help him with his enquiries :P

Well of course, it's my civic duty! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,264 ✭✭✭Poochie05

November is too early. I love Christmas, but not before December 1st.

Any other year I’d agree with you but I’m starting to think about it now... might be December by the time I get round to it, but this is early to think about it for me!

So who's going up to the bar. Think I mentioned once or twice, mine's a G&T :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Any other year I’d agree with you but I’m starting to think about it now... might be December by the time I get round to it, but this is early to think about it for me!

So who's going up to the bar. Think I mentioned once or twice, mine's a G&T :p

Poochie, I was literally popping in to ask G when the hooch was going to start pouring! He has it in my mind all day!

I'll have a g&t too please!

I'm actually so looking forward to a drink! Think we're getting take away of some kind later as well. :)

I'll have a g&t too please!

I'm actually so looking forward to a drink! Think we're getting take away of some kind later as well. :)

There’s a pub down the road from me that is selling takeaway hooch. If I can find a drinking buddy I may have a “takeaway” at home too. No dangerous street drinking for BatDave.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'm here, I'm here did I miss anything?.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Ok who’s after seeing me wearing my Christmas jumper :D I was only trying got on ;) Nice and cosy too :)

I’ll have a pint of the red stuff (lucozade) :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Alejandro68

Happy belated birthday,Grandeeod.I hope you had a fabulous day.You share the same birthday with one of my favourite actresses. The lovely Ms.Gene Tierney.

There’s a pub down the road from me that is selling takeaway hooch. If I can find a drinking buddy I may have a “takeaway” at home too. No dangerous street drinking for BatDave.

I'm sure you'll easily find a willing volunteer!

I'm dipping into the Christmas drink. I knew we bought it too early.

I'm here, I'm here did I miss anything?.

Only Dave professing to love all things Christmas and the earlier the better.

What does Grem drink??

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'll self censor c-word mentions :p Tonight I'm keeping it classy, cheap cider!

I'll self censor c-word mentions :p Tonight I'm keeping it classy, cheap cider!

:D Nice

• Advertisement

Only Dave professing to love all things Christmas and the earlier the better.

What does Grem drink??

:D:D:D

@Grem, 3ltr of the devils bit? :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

And we're off!

tenor.gif

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I honestly have no idea where I am

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside listening to unknown fm.
    Boom_Bap wrote: »
    I honestly have no idea where I am

Can you see homer simpson by chance ?

image?q=85&c=sc&poi=face&w=2000&h=1047&url=https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.onecms.io%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fsites%2F6%2F2018%2F10%2Fsimpsons-2-2000.jpg

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I think I'm one of the equations next to him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,549 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Does anyone else see the ad for home carers here? A picture of hands holding a walking stick, except at first glance I didn't think it was a walking stick. I thought it was a man holding his, eh, 'gear stick'. :eek:

Slainte, G! On my first here too, it's been a bloody long week.

Does anyone else see the ad for home carers here? A picture of hands holding a walking stick, except at first glance I didn't think it was a walking stick. I thought it was a man holding his, eh, 'gear stick'. :eek:

Get it into you, the drink that is.:D

And I was the one being accused of having a dirty mind!!!

I'm on my first too!

The word for a baby elephant in serbian/croatian sounds very very like Slainte. So when I'm with my friends from that part of the word instead of saying either slainte or živjeli, we all raise our glasses and shout BABY ELEPHANT! Always make me laugh.

God I can't wait until we can freely travel again!

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Get it into you, the drink that is.:D

I'm glad you clarified, I don't know where I'd get a walking stick at this hour. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭Paul Weller

Black Friday week, and I'd forgotten that 2 BF's ago I bought an airfryer...found it last night...& used it tonight... chips & Cumberland saussies..hai, some surprise I got... fantastic taste!...can you do pizza in it?! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭On the Beach

Finally sitting with a glass of cab sauv. This hasn't been a good week but sure onwards and upwards.

Finally sitting with a glass of cab sauv. This hasn't been a good week but sure onwards and upwards.

Sorry to hear that On the Beach. Have a few drinks with us and things will feel better. Leg End is in bold humour tonight! :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I'm glad you clarified, I don't know where I'd get a walking stick at this hour. :pac:

Jaysus......the filth is starting already!

:pac:

She’s not the only one :D

Bubbles are gone to my head :D

Autosport wrote: »
    She’s not the only one :D

Bubbles are gone to my head :D

The lucozade!?!

• Advertisement

The lucozade!?!

I might be on my second drink now :D

Black Friday week, and I'd forgotten that 2 BF's ago I bought an airfryer...found it last night...& used it tonight... chips & Cumberland saussies..hai, some surprise I got... fantastic taste!...can you do pizza in it?! :)

You can do pizza in it once its big enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Alejandro68

I might be on my second drink now :D

Do catch up my dear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭Paul Weller

Grandeeod wrote: »
    You can do pizza in it once its big enough.

I was thinking that.... actually bought it on a whim..and just shelved it... think I'll try chicken tomorrow...I'm living the high life now :)

The thread needs more booze!

tenor.gif?itemid=16261700

Agree with G!

I'm on number 3.

2nd here, nothing like it after a long week. I've an awful thirst tonight. ☺️

Well the chat in the G house is about the onset of Menopause. FFS!:D What a Friday night! I knew I needed beer tonight.:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

couchside,

My hospital appointment went ok I'm glad to say, now to wait for the results

I may join ye all on the drinks ;)

• Advertisement

On drink number 3 now and I’m living dangerously as I’ve switched to club orange :D

On drink number 3 now and I’m living dangerously as I’ve switched to club orange :D

Haha I'm on 4.

No interesting menopausal conversations in my house. In fact I'm bored.

Someone do something outrageous to entertain me please!!!

Be careful mixing your drinks! :pac:

Be careful mixing your drinks! :pac:

Hiccup How you doing sweetheart :D

Someone do something outrageous to entertain me please!!!

Do you perchance have a walking stick?

Auto will be plastered soon ...

Five cans deep woot

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,309 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Leggie. If you're getting ads for carer homes, your online profile must be coming up as some little old lady!
    What are you searching at all?!

To thine own self be true

Leggie. If you're getting ads for carer homes, your online profile must be coming up as some little old lady!
    What are you searching at all?!

Feck off! :D

Do you perchance have a walking stick?

Leg End!!!!!!! :D:D:D

I almost choked on my beer!

Leg End!!!!!!! :D:D:D

I almost choked on my stick!

FYP

:D

FYP

:D

Wahahaha

Omg! Someone take the club orange off Auto! :D Jesus!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement