Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away (Part whatever)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I have 2 duvets and the hot water bottle :p

Double Duvet and the heating on upstairs before bed. Always helps getting the jeans off in a bit of heat!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Alejandro68

Relaxing with a glass of Chateau Sainte-Marie, after a hectic day . I hope you darlings had a great day.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Double Duvet and the heating on upstairs before bed. Always helps getting the jeans off in a bit of heat!

Or a few drinks :P

Jeans off and drinks! How exciting,lol.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Jeans off and drinks! How exciting,lol.

Impeccable timing from you :P

• Advertisement

Already done.:D

Impeccable timing from you :P

I never miss an opportunity my dear!lol

Smuts r us :pac:

Smuts r us :pac:

Don't get me started lol.I'll behave for now.So how was your day Grem?

Was working until 08.00, went for a walk, home and tv for a while, bed, back up at six for work again. All very boringly normal but i'm glad of it all the same.. What about you? Working today?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Jeans off and drinks! .

If you insist.....

Inside from a cold foggy outside. I love the dark foggy weather, it's so atmospheric. Went for a long drive in it on my own, it was lovely. Tunes on in the car, meandering about looking at all the lights in the gloom, thinking of random stuff. Sure I'm easily amused these days. :p

Lecky blanket is warming up as I type...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

Bedside, mentally preparing myself for another busy week. Im hoping its a better week than last week

Was working until 08.00, went for a walk, home and tv for a while, bed, back up at six for work again. All very boringly normal but i'm glad of it all the same.. What about you? Working today?

Mine was busy enough at work which I like, makes the day go faster. Working the next 6 days covering shifts for ones out on holidays. I really shouldn't be indulging since I have to be up at 5am.But I just can't help myself lol.

Sardonicat wrote: »
    If you insist.....

I do,lol.

Mine was busy enough at work which I like, makes the day go faster. Working the next 6 days covering shifts for ones out on holidays. I really shouldn't be indulging since I have to be up at 5am.But I just can't help myself lol.

Oof five?. I'll be here with the coffee ;)

Oof five?. I'll be here with the coffee ;)

And I will bring the Brandy, might as well start the day with a bang!

And I will bring the Brandy, might as well start the day with a bang!

Ooh la la ;)

Off to bed, so goodnight my lovely posters. Sweet dreams to you all and a wonderful day tomorrow.

#all by myself

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭thomil

#all by myself

Ahem, I doubt that ;)

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

#all by myself

I'm around. I'll never leave you Grem (until I go to sleep in a few hours)

Heh i knew my lonesome warbling would drag someone out of the woodwork :P

Woodwork? I know my home office could do with a clean, but that's a bit harsh...

And by the way, how do you know? :eek:

**Starts checking for cameras...

Thomil, it's more than just a scanner ;)

:pac:

Going to bed with a carry on movie! Coorrr!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,549 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Ooh, matron!

It's like a scene from a horror movie outside, more Halloween than Christmas anyway.

So. Much. Fun! I do have to be in the humour for them though

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Heh i knew my lonesome warbling would drag someone out of the woodwork :P

Classic Gremlin!

• Advertisement

Thomil, it's more than just a scanner ;)

Well if you haven't reached for the eye bleach by now, I salute you! :D

I have asbestos eyes :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

I have asbestos eyes :cool:

There's a company that can take them away for you, but I hear they're expensive....

RMAOK wrote: »
    There's a company that can take them away for you, but I hear they're expensive....

Noooooooo, not the face!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭SnowyMay

#all by myself

I’m here too!!

Wasn’t the greatest weekend of all time, but chilling now, some work done, and waiting for Mr. Sandman. I’m so shít at Sunday sleep - but the good thing is that it prolongs the weekend!!

Tell me about it. I'm ready for bed but I can guarantee that the moment my head hits the pillow, it'll go into overdrive...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭SnowyMay

We need Grem to sing Soft Kitty...

Just so long as it doesn't happen right now. I'm down to the last 24 or so photos to scan, out of 440 in total :pac:

Is it time to sing yet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,281 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

And now the morning shift shows up, good morning Grem as I look at Crystal blue skies.

Morning Smurf, another pea souper here..

• Advertisement

I am trying to summon up the courage to go walking, just checked and it’s 10 degrees here.

Where is that morning brandy?

I feel that brandy would go rather well in a nespresso ;)

Yep, gonna have a second cup and go walking, otherwise I will pontificate all day and go no where.

Passed my 42nd corona test yesterday, kinda wondering if I shall get to 50 before getting vaccinated.

Trying to get 5k a day in?. Think of the hot shower you can have after, i've a few errands to run this morning and the thoughts of the shower after keep me ploughing on..

Trying to do 5k twice a day as it breaks up the day, usually craving a cold shower afterwards :):) but today that might have to change.

Present plan is for a colleague to return from days off tomorrow, he will then do 14 days in isolation and set me free on the 23rd for Christmas and New Year with the missus and mutt.

Oh i do hope that plan works out, you have spent a huge amount of time away this year because of the precautions

Officially since March I have had maybe 20 days off, I should have had 63 plus 30 days vacation, so one hell of a strange year. Please bring on the vaccine :):)

The numbers don't lie, cripes it's mad there in black and white. Missus and mutt will be hard pushed to recognise you!

I’m being bold again

535423.jpeg

Oh we won't tell, if you hand over a coffee :D

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement