Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away (Part whatever)

Comments

3d4life wrote: »
    +1 for Mutt :)

@Diamonds, do you see any 4E wide runners ?

Grand day here now - hope you all have it as good

Do you have very big feet 3d? :p

@Teddo I will set the hounds on you if you don't dismantle them cameras. No doubt you were helped by naughty Auto!

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Do you have very big feet 3d? :p

@Teddo I will set the hounds on you if you don't dismantle them cameras. No doubt you were helped by naughty Auto!

I know nothing, I’m from Barcelona :D

I think cork need Seph or Duvet to play for them now ;)

Autosport wrote: »
    I know nothing, I’m from Barcelona :D

I think cork need Seph or Duvet to play for them now ;)

Manuel!! Jesus Auto it's years since I heard that saying :)

Can’t beat an episode of Faulty Towers :)

Kilkenny might be hammering Dublin too :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 913 ✭✭✭3d4life

Diamonds, Like yourself, I am a martyr to my feet.

Its not that they are big, just crazy, crazy wide.

Some 4E are wide enough, others aren't. Thus I like to buy in a real shop.

Cobblers and shoe shops shut, boots falling apart, things are pretty ugly.

3d4life wrote: »
    Diamonds, Like yourself, I am a martyr to my feet.

Its not that they are big, just crazy, crazy wide.

Some 4E are wide enough, others aren't. Thus I like to buy in a real shop.

Cobblers and shoe shops shut, boots falling apart, things are pretty ugly.

Can we see a pic?? :D

Can’t beat an episode of Faulty Towers :)

Kilkenny might be hammering Dublin too :D

Dont mention The Builders episode if Smurf is around :eek:

Gee, I dunno.

A sketch would take a while 'n I have to go out now

Anyway they aint pretty, best suited to The Dark Web

TTFN

( edit : Seeing as its halloween, it may be OK here )

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

How are we already on to this wan's feet?. There goes the shiny off the new thread!! :P

How are we already on to this wan's feet?. There goes the shiny off the new thread!! :P

It's 3d's feet this time!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,955 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Chillin’ on the couch with Inspector Morse on the telly.

Had a lovely 3km walk earlier in the Phoenix Park with one of my best mates and his wife. Beautiful crisp Autumn day - took some great shots with my phone along the way.

Gonna drop in some goodies to a neighbour’s 7 year old little lad as he can’t go out trick or treating this year.

Have two classic horror films lined up for later. :D Happy Halloween everyone!

11417_4nyy0r46ksklbtpj.jpeg

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

It's 3d's feet this time!!

Not before you got in with your slidy sticky heels story :pac:

Not before you got in with your slidy sticky heels story :pac:

Slippy!! :pac:

Whateves :P Least i keep my meat squares to myself :pac:

Just watched last night's UK Gogglebox and Graham Norton, absolutely brilliant if anyone needs a good laugh, I've found GN gone downhill recently but last night was great, no red chair though and I love the chair.
    Hungry now so hopefully grub soon, if I can eat after all the trotter posts, I'm surprised we haven't attracted every foot fetish poster to the thread....or have we?😂

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,363 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Yuck, feet fetishism :(
    Happy Halloween all. Nothing happening here, I'm watching the hurling on TV. I heard a few fireworks going off in the distance alright. Pity its so cloudy, we can't see that lovely moon.

To thine own self be true

Whateves :P Least i keep my meat squares to myself :pac:

My feet feel quite bullied right now. Here's a pic.

:p

Hearing the odd pop and crackle of fireworks here too. Hopefully nothing thrown at bus on the way to work, I do jump out of my skin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,417 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Very quiet here. A few bangers earlier. No trick or treaters but I've muted the doorbell just in case. I'm usually very generous with sweeties and bags of crisps and make a fuss of the kids' outfits so if any are out and about they would make a beeline for my door. Sorry kids, not this year.

Can't see the moon here but it can see me. Definitely not 'right' today at all and fighting to keep my composure. This hasn't been helped by my mobile phone provider pulling a fast one, useless "customer care" reeling off a script and not wanting to be bothered. Feel mugged off. I'll be grand. Just need to deep breathe and get perspective. The moon's not the boss of me!

• Advertisement

My feet feel quite bullied right now. Here's a pic.

:p

Where are your toes! ?

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Where are your toes! ?

I don't have any :D

I don't have any :D

Monster!

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Monster!

:pac:

MUAHAHHAHHAAHH CACKLE CACKLE!!!!!!!

Diamonds is a lovely monster with pretty feet :) mine on the other hand :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Diamonds is a lovely monster with pretty feet :) mine on the other hand :eek:

your feet are on your other hand?

• Advertisement

Just sat down after my takeaway and I'm still hungry wtf, also I felt the pizza was tasteless and my gang are telling me to put on my mask as that's a symptom, I think they're messing, kinda.
    I must say Davy Fitz is looking very hot tonight, the whole team look unbelievably fit, I'll continue watching ☺️.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,319 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Was supposed to go back to Italy tomorrow, but it was changed to a rush departure today and I had to do a swab test (#38). So sitting here waiting on the Ireland France game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,319 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

also I felt the pizza was tasteless and my gang are telling me to put on my mask as that's a symptom, I think they're messing, kinda.

Keep some chilies in the house, if you can taste them, then you are grand.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

:P

Duvet have you noticed that those shorts are rather short ;) and I can’t stand Davy Fitz

:P

Duvet have you noticed that those shorts are rather short ;) and I can’t stand Davy Fitz

I have indeed but those arms..hmmm.
    I love Davey.

• Advertisement

All i can hear id the gift grub Davy Fitz voice now :D

I love Davey.

He’s like a wasp mixed with a terrier :D I’ve never liked him and every year it grows :D

Those shorts ;)

I love Davey.

Well, each to their own, as they say. I'll stick to the beardy barbarians on Netflix

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

Abomination! Oh, they wait till Halloween night to reveal the horrific truth about themselves.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,955 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Couchside watching TV and listening to the fireworks galore outside.

It’s like Beirut here in the Navan Road area. :pac:

No sign of Sephers tonight, I hope he's not out trick or treating with his plate.😂

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Went to a high place earlier and was able to look down at the city and all the fireworks on a chilly but clear night.
    Tv side now with freshly served draft beer. Yum.

No sign of Sephers tonight, I hope he's not out trick or treating with his plate.��

Little divil. I can see it now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,034 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Went to a high place earlier and was able to look down at the city and all the fireworks on a chilly but clear night.
    Tv side now with freshly served draft beer. Yum.

Hellfire club?

Went for a walk around the neighbourhood with the kids dressed up....going to granny to show her our costumes.

You could see some people doing a double take as if we were "trick or treating " especially on way home when granny gave lots of treats, so I was carrying a massive bag :D

Lots of fireworks, that the kids loved.

The moon is fighting it's way out of the clouds and looks beautiful.

Hellfire club?

Went for a walk around the neighbourhood with the kids dressed up....going to granny to show her our costumes.

You could see some people doing a double take as if we were "trick or treating " especially on way home when granny gave lots of treats, so I was carrying a massive bag :D

Lots of fireworks, that the kids loved.

The moon is fighting it's way out of the clouds and looks beautiful.

Close, but no cigar! I would be too chicken to go to the hell fire club under a full moon in the dark on Halloween..,
    There is a place called BlackGlen which is elevated over the city and has great views without been too far away.

• Advertisement

Close, but no cigar! I would be too chicken to go to the hell fire club under a full moon in the dark on Halloween..,
    There is a place called BlackGlen which is elevated over the city and has great views without been too far away.

I'd be more afraid of the living than the dead up there tonight :)

Never heard of blackglen.

Moon is out with wisps of clouds around it, spooky! :D

I'd be more afraid of the living than the dead up there tonight :)

Never heard of blackglen.

Moon is out with wisps of clouds around it, spooky! :D

Its just a viewing point up by Explorium.

This is the first halloween in ages that not one bus ive been on has had a rock or egg thrown at it, small mercies i guess.

Its just a viewing point up by Explorium.

Yeah I may have googled both :) I don't have a massive Southside knowledge to be fair :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,250 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Yeah I may have googled both :) I don't have a massive Southside knowledge to be fair :)

The viewpoint at Blackglen is one of the best City view points that's on a former main road before the M50 was extended. Lamb Doyles Pub and restaurant is nearby and the view from their upstairs bar with balcony and a black Russian in hand cannot be beaten.:D

Grandeeod wrote: »
    The viewpoint at Blackglen is one of the best City view points that's on a former main road before the M50 was extended. Lamb Doyles Pub and restaurant is nearby and the view from their upstairs bar with balcony and a black Russian in hand cannot be beaten.:D

Yeah I'm more the carpark at howth summit kinda gal .....though on a night like tonight dollymount strand would be gorgeous, full moon over the sea....though I don't think cars are allowed on the beach anymore...its been a while since I was gallivanting in cars at night :D

I was in Lamb Doyles once in the front outdoor area and yes the view is beautiful.
    I haven't had a black russian since I was underage drinking :) I don't think I could stomach it now.
    Totally quiet here, no sign of a fire work or bonfire but that's no harm. I hate how the fire service are stretched on Halloween.
    I was looking forward to seeing the moon, that would have been enough excitement for me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,250 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Yeah I'm more the carpark at howth summit kinda gal .....though on a night like tonight dollymount strand would be gorgeous, full moon over the sea....though I don't think cars are allowed on the beach anymore...its been a while since I was gallivanting in cars at night :D

From Howth Summit across to Blackglen view point/Lamb Doyles, it's a back and forth view. Unless you're staring at Bray head.:D

Some Fireworkers here earlier. A couple of kids house parties for Halloween goin on too and on top of that some gaffs filled with lads watching the Irish Rugby team fail miserably yet again. All from my sitting room window by accident. I actually thought I lived in a decent place. Ah well.:D

From Howth Summit across to Blackglen view point/Lamb Doyles, it's a back and forth view. Unless you're staring at Bray head.:D

Some Fireworkers here earlier. A couple of kids house parties for Halloween goin on too and on top of that some gaffs filled with lads watching the Irish Rugby team fail miserably yet again. All from my sitting room window by accident. I actually thought I lived in a decent place. Ah well.:D

Have you the binoculars out? :D

• Advertisement

Who is in charge of tea etc tonight?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement