Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Money coming into account

Options
  • 28-10-2020 10:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey guys just quick one. I'm paid monthly. My company is bank of ireland the money was sent yesterday how long Will it take mymy colle collegue  who is also bank of ireland  recieved it already 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

DarraghBFC wrote: »
    Hey guys just quick one. I'm paid monthly. My company is bank of ireland the money was sent yesterday how long Will it take mymy colle collegue  who is also bank of ireland  recieved it already 
    Hi Darragh, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today. Generally Bank of Ireland to Bank of Ireland is the same day. If your account is held outside of Bank of Ireland it is one working day before the funds reach the receiving account. We would recommend that you check with your employer that this was sent to the correct account. If you have not yet received the funds your employer will need to contact the bank to look into this further. 

We hope this helps and that you remain safe and well. 

Thanks Jen

Advertisement