If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for deal on Qled TV and soundbar

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Masterboy123,

thanks for the post and for thinking of us!

There is a Samsung direct deal on that TV if you purchase it at the same time as a matching Soundbar - and your HW-Q60T qualifies.

For purchases made up until November 3rd - Samsung will give you a 50% cashback on the soundbar - you can check out the T's and C's here:
    https://20201.samsungpromotions.claims/gb/en/pages/soundbardoublecashback/country-select

Just one thing to check is which currency - as you Samsung pay direct into your bank account - make sure you purchase both items in the currency to match your bank account!!

In terms of pricing - I have very little movement on the 65Q60T - and we do seem to be just under the market price on the HW-Q60T - but as ever if you do find them cheaper - let us know and we will happily price beat subject to our T's and C's..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 5,775 ✭✭✭masterboy123

Thanks John.

I am happy with the 50% cashback.

What's delivery time frame to Limerick city? And shall I order directly through your website?
    Could you do Express delivery?

Hi Masterboy,

thanks for the post - they are both in stock at the moment - we quote 3-5 days to Limerick - realistically if you order, for example on a Monday before 10/11Am approx, stock permitting, we would ship Monday evening and you should receive delivery on Wednesday into Limerick.

At the moment we don't have any express delivery options into Limerick - apologies :( ( we are working on overhauling our ROI structure and distribution at the moment - hopefully we will see some changes in 2020 ).

On ordering - you can order securely via the site which is probably the easiest option or drop us a mail to sales@richersounds.ie and any of the guys will look after you. On the specific offer - this is a Samsung offer so make sure you check out the T's and C's and don't forget to claim in the correct period ;)

Thanks again Masterboy and as ever keep us posted if we can ever assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Thanks John.

I am happy with the 50% cashback.

What's delivery time frame to Limerick city? And shall I order directly through your website?
    Could you do Express delivery?
    Hi masterboy123,

Delivery to Limerick is usually 3-5 working days and it's a much faster process for you ordering via the links above!

If you do have any issues with the order though please don't hesitate to drop us a post and we can get that sorted for it!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 5,775 ✭✭✭masterboy123

Thank you both.

Could you please check for me if I buy these 2 items, am I eligible for 50% discount on soundbar?

I will pay in EURO and my bank account is in EUROS.
    Delivery will be for Limerick, ROI.

I hope both items come with a 6 year warranty?

I will wait to hear from you and finalise the order by tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 Asdaman

Hi Masterboy123,

thanks for the post and for thinking of us!

There is a Samsung direct deal on that TV if you purchase it at the same time as a matching Soundbar - and your HW-Q60T qualifies.

For purchases made up until November 3rd - Samsung will give you a 50% cashback on the soundbar - you can check out the T's and C's here:
    https://20201.samsungpromotions.claims/gb/en/pages/soundbardoublecashback/country-select

Just one thing to check is which currency - as you Samsung pay direct into your bank account - make sure you purchase both items in the currency to match your bank account!!

In terms of pricing - I have very little movement on the 65Q60T - and we do seem to be just under the market price on the HW-Q60T - but as ever if you do find them cheaper - let us know and we will happily price beat subject to our T's and C's..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 

Hi, I bought a samsung tv in euros, but the sound bar in pounds... Can I still avail of the cashback offer from Samsung?

Asda Man..

the definitive answer is I'm not sure!

You can check out the T's and C's here:
    https://20201.samsungpromotions.claims/ie/en/pages/soundbardoublecashback/terms

..and there is also a Samsung helpline so you can explain what you need:
    [font=SamsungOne, Arial, sans-serif] 01691 7248 (ROI)[/font]

Make sure you are aware of the claim periods!

Finally, if you hit an issue - drop us a line to sales@richersounds.ie and we will do our best to get it sorted for you,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi Masterboy,

I can't post pics / screen shots unfortunately but they are charging 79.50€ additionally for ROI delivery by 19th November - our delivery is included so I think we work out significantly cheaper?

Keep me posted with what you think,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew  

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.