Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to break into acting?

• 28-10-2020 11:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭

I know I'll probably sound delusional but so be it. From a young age I have always dreamed of being an actor. Fast forward to my mid 20s now and I haven't done much since leaving school. I have always thought there might be something there and I'm wondering how I'd even go about becoming an actor now. Do I just apply for auditions and try to build up some experience little by little or would I have to do some kind of acting course?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Drummerboy1980

Apply to Liberties college. I went there, its a great school for acting. and its not expensive, like 500 for the year, or you could apply to VTOS throught the college itself and they will pay for it for you. good luck.

Advertisement