Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

printer - long shot

Options
  • 28-10-2020 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,769 ✭✭✭

I have a kodak officehero 6.1 printer

it was in the middle of a firmware update, and for some reason i think it lost connection (wifi) to the laptop during the update, and now it's not working. The only thing that happens is the power button led lights up white, but other than that, nothing.

I'm not that bothered by it but it's annoying - i did a bit of a search online but found no fix

It's a long shot I know, but posting here in case someone else ever had this experience and managed to find a fix.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭BailMeOut

have you tried updating via USB and their update utility? Sounds like you 'bricked it'.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,924 ✭✭✭trellheim

tweet at kodak and ask them if there's a factory reset sequence of buttons to press.

Advertisement