Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to stop a standing order temporarily on my account

Options
  • 28-10-2020 6:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭

Hello I am a vulnerable account holder who due to extenuating circumstances can not use online banking . Could you please tell me is it possible to put a stop for the next 9 weeks to a standing order on my account with as immediate effect as possible the next payment date is 6 days time. 

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,707 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

I'd say Banking 365 could put a temporary hold on your standing order if you ring them. It's an easy enough process once you can get someone to do it for you

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Eduard Khil

They're offline from 5pm until 8am I'm going into my branch later today with an advocate to get it done thanks for the reply.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Hi Eduard,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

The information you received from another Boards.ie member would be correct! You can certainly get in touch with our Customer Service Team on 0818 365 365, one of my colleagues with account access will be more than happy to help you with this.

Thanks, Aisling

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Eduard Khil

Thanks for the quick reply 

Advertisement