Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with standing order

Options
  • 30-10-2020 8:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭

Hi BOI,

a monthly standing order left my BOI account on Tuesday as per usual, however it hasn't landed in my husband's BOI account. I called banking 365 yesterday was on hold for 20 mins and then transferred to the Credit Card section. Obviously the representative couldn't assist me as she didn't have access to the relevant systems and advised to email in the query. I couldn't find an email address on your website.

Grateful if you could assist.
    Regards

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi BOI,

a monthly standing order left my BOI account on Tuesday as per usual, however it hasn't landed in my husband's BOI account. I called banking 365 yesterday  was on hold for 20 mins and then transferred to the Credit Card section. Obviously the representative couldn't assist me as she didn't have access to the relevant systems and advised to email in the query. I couldn't find an email address on your website.

Grateful if you could assist.
    Regards
    Hi there, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today. Can we check with you is the standing order payment going to another personal current account with Bank of Ireland? 

If you would like to send us a Private Message on this we would be happy to help as best we can. 

Thanks Jen

Advertisement