If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG 65NANO866 65 inch, Ultra HD 4K Nano Cell

Options
  • 30-10-2020 1:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭

Hi guys
    I’m just wondering what would be the best price you could do for the LG 65NANO866 65 inch, Ultra HD 4K Nano Cell and what are the chances I could get it delivered before Nov 9th? I see littlewoods have it for €930 + €25 delivered. Looking forward to hearing from you.
    Kind regards
    Conbhar

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Conbhar wrote: »
    Hi guys
    I’m just wondering what would be the best price you could do for the LG 65NANO866 65 inch, Ultra HD 4K Nano Cell and what are the chances I could get it delivered before Nov 9th? I see littlewoods have it for €930 + €25 delivered. Looking forward to hearing from you.
    Kind regards
    Conbhar
    Hi Conbhar,

Thanks for the post!

I have had a look and unfortunately I can't beat Littlewoods price as they're out of stock but I can do you a price of 1049 euro including shipping and our 6 Year guarantee!

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Conbhar

Hi Conbhar,

Thanks for the post!

I have had a look and unfortunately I can't beat Littlewoods price as they're out of stock but I can do you a price of 1049 euro including shipping and our 6 Year guarantee!

Kind regards

David

Hi David,
    Thanks so much for the reply. Would you think it would be at my home before Nov 9th?

Hi Conbhar,

Thanks for the post!

Kind regards

David

Hi David,
    Thanks so much for the reply. Would you think it would be at my home before Nov 9th?
    Hi Conbhar,

Stock is quite low but if you order online in the next day or so we should be able to get one to you for mid week!

Let me know if you'd like to go for it and we can get a voucher made up for you!

Kind regards

David

Thanks David
    Just one or two things I have to make sure of before I pull the trigger. Does it have 100Hz and does it have one or more 2.1 hdmi ports?
    Kind regards
    Conbhar

Thanks David
    Just one or two things I have to make sure of before I pull the trigger. Does it have 100Hz and does it have one or more 2.1 hdmi ports?
    Kind regards
    Conbhar
    Hi Conbhar,

Apologies for the delay getting back to you!

I can confirm the panel is 100Hz and it also has two HDMI inputs rated at 2.1!

Kind regards

David

• Advertisement

Hi David
    That sounds all good, thanks so much for getting back to me. I’d like to go ahead with the purchase if that’s ok?
    Kind regards
    Conbhar

Hi David
    That sounds all good, thanks so much for getting back to me. I’d like to go ahead with the purchase if that’s ok?
    Kind regards
    Conbhar
    Hi Conbhar,

That's no problem, if you PM me with a contact number I'll get back to you asap!

Kind regards

David

I’ve sent you on my number through pm, cheers David.

I’ve sent you on my number through pm, cheers David.
    Thanks Conbhar!

Hi David
    I just sent you a dm of my phone number and email as I was unsure if I left the correct details before.
    Kind regards
    Conbhar

• Advertisement

Hi David
    I just sent you a dm of my phone number and email as I was unsure if I left the correct details before.
    Kind regards
    Conbhar
    Hi Conbhar,

No problem, sorry it's taken me a while to get in contact!

Kind regards

David

Hi David
    There seems to be some sort of problem with the code you gave me as I am unable to use it. Would it be possible to issue me another please?
    Kind regards
    Conbhar

Hi David
    There seems to be some sort of problem with the code you gave me as I am unable to use it. Would it be possible to issue me another please?
    Kind regards
    Conbhar
    Hi Conbhar,

Just sent you a PM there!

Kind regards

David

Hi David
    Just sent you a pm there, still seems to be some sort of problem. Really sorry to keep having to get back to ya.
    Kind regards
    Conbhar

Hi David
    Just sent you a pm there, still seems to be some sort of problem. Really sorry to keep having to get back to ya.
    Kind regards
    Conbhar

Hi David
    Kind regards
    Conbhar
    Sent you a PM Conbhar!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 brendanh13

Hi David

What about the 55" version of this....what is the best you can do on this?

Thanks

brendanh13 wrote: »
    Hi David

What about the 55" version of this....what is the best you can do on this?

Thanks
    Hi brendanh13,

I don't have as much movement on the 55" unfortunately but i can offer free sterling shipping with this model if you would be interested?

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.