Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Deleting Recordings

• 30-10-2020 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I’ve 4 recordings (out of a total of 58) which wont delete. When I click on OK to delete. Message: you haven’t recorded any programmes yet. You can record programmes using the TV guide. Any thoughts or ideas? The percentage is generally around 90% would a factory reset resolve it ? (Deleting all recordings) or a reduction in percentage? Ie. Deleting below a certain percentage?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,524 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Rosberg6 wrote: »
    I’ve 4 recordings (out of a total of 58) which wind delete.

Can you clarify that sentence please, it's difficult to figure out where you're coming from.

Is it a Horizon or TV360 box? Factory reset with the option to delete all recordings is the 'nuclear option', it will also clear all your series recordings so you'll have a clean box but you'll have to reprogram all your series recording.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Rosberg6

Hi.

It’s a horizon box. The recordings currently take up a particular percentage and there are 4 recordings which probably take up 2 or 3 per cent in total but are “stuck” and cannot be deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,524 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Rosberg6 wrote: »
    It’s a horizon box. The recordings currently take up a particular percentage and there are 4 recordings which probably take up 2 or 3 per cent in total but are “stuck” and cannot be deleted.

Ok, I had a similar problem with just a single recording and there was literally no solution.

Advertisement