Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 7 - Matchday Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

I'm on 56 with 3 to play. I assume that's above average. Average probably around 40-45

I reckon 50-55 average looking at my league.

I'm on 47 with one to go and bonuses to add and after captaining Son I'm a bit disappointed by that tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Dice75

I assume I'm in the minority with 3 players tomorrow?

Johnstone Mitro Justin

Mitro Justin Barnes, 52 so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

74 All out.

OR 750k.. Predicted rise to 235k

Be more then happy to stay inside 250k close of business tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭Brian201888

83 all out, delighted with that

• Registered Users Posts: 3,440 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

70 with one to play. Kane and Son are my two lowest scoring forward players. What could have been but still have to be HEWT.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Lundstram

Lamptey third sub which is a bit annoying considering Konsa’s big fat 0. Can’t wait to get rid of both and Robertson.

69 all done. 2 FTs now for major surgery at the back.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

68 with Dallas tomorrow, good week. Only thing that could ruin it is another Bamford hat trick

• Registered Users Posts: 7,159 ✭✭✭COH

39 poxy points

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Gus Ivey

The bonus point system is an absolute joke.

Kane scored and played over 60mins = 30. That's not adding up all the other stuff like passes, interceptions and whatever else. But he has finished on 18bps.

Bale gets 18 for scoring and 3 for playing less than 60 mind. Bale ends up on 26.

Maybe bales score is fair, but can't understand how kane ends up on 18. Why is 15-20 points being deducted from his total?

• Registered Users Posts: 22 MevinLegend

Picking zaha over grealish = big kick in bollocks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

45 with Barnes and Dallas to come. Need a Monday night miracle.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,697 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

• Registered Users Posts: 10,519 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Not only does Lamptey stare at me from the bench he goes and ruins a price increase chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,550 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Fitz* wrote: »

I've only had him for injuries/yellows/substititions

Benched today of course and he won't come in, loads others will have him come in of course

• Registered Users Posts: 12,005 ✭✭✭✭titan18

38 with Justin to go. Pretty disastrous.

4 didn't start although Jorginho came off the bench. Pulisic got injured in the warm up. Son did nothing and other main captaincy choices of Salah and Kane both scored.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,267 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

A 6 pointer for Captain Kane. I have to yet get a decent captain haul. 7 is the most any Captain pick got me. Also 3 captain fails in 7 GW's

• Registered Users Posts: 12,595 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

53 with Justin to go. Can't complain about the score seeing as I'll only have 9 players this week and one of them was Martinez with his big fat zilch.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

52 before bonuses, Ayling, Pereira to go. Not world beating, but considering how dire the omens were after Friday I'm happy with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭eggy81

59(-4) with klich to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,362 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

39 with Klich and Bamford to go

I'm due a bad week after the last 3 being quite good

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,455 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Gus Ivey wrote: »

Maybe bales score is fair, but can't understand how kane ends up on 18. Why is 15-20 points being deducted from his total?

-1 for each time successfully tacked, -1 for each shot off target, -1 for each time offside, -1 for each foul committed, -3 for missing big chance.
    I wasn't watching but presumably that must have added up to at least 12.

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭joeyboy11

gammygils wrote: »
    A 6 pointer for Captain Kane. I have to yet get a decent captain haul. 7 is the most any Captain pick got me. Also 3 captain fails in 7 GW's

I hit the dizzy heights of 8 points for captain this week beating my previous “haul” of 7 points from Auba in gw 1.. 7 weeks (2 Auba, 2 KDB and 3 Salah) and no real haul is very disappointing.

Personally I think it’s the most important aspect (Assuming you pick a decent team) of the game to shoot up the rankings. My aim preseason was a double digit score every 2/3 gws

• Registered Users Posts: 8,737 ✭✭✭shmeee

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Anyone playing with 2 Brighton Keepers getting screwed over there

One right here. Fair thick over it !

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

70 all out with only 10 players. Very happy with that but my team is a bit of a mess now with injuries to Ings & Rodriguez and non guaranteed starters in Saiss & Mitchell.

Don't want to use my WC yet, although it is very tempting. Probably gonna have to take a very calculated -4 or -8 hit for the next GW

• Registered Users Posts: 12,550 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Only seen the highlights now. Why in the **** wasn't Brighton's goal varred out?Was a foul all day long on Hoijberg

Makes zero sense

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

siblers wrote: »
    Only seen the highlights now. Why in the **** wasn't Brighton's goal varred out?Was a foul all day long on Hoijberg

Makes zero sense

Makes the game very frustrating alright, you have other instances when fouls are committed, and while they got the ball, the follow through took out the man, and it's deemed a foul, and in some cases a yellow, but yesterday, even after VAR said to have a look at it - ref was like na, he got a tiny touch.

What i think might have been a deciding factor, was that when you watch it live, the ref was right beside the incident, and pointed to the ball - so he was sure that the ball was got, so then when he looks back on the screen, in his head, there was a touch, and so that's what he's looking for.

There have been some very poor decisions as of late and no consistency with decisions, some refs go to the monitor, some don't, some times VAR flags a decision, sometimes not, even some of the most obvious fouls, - for example Maguire man handling Dave in the box and no penalty being given, Pickford nearly breaking VVD's leg and not even getting a booking.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,187 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

63 with a Justin from Leicester to play tonight. Top of all my leagues and 306th in Ireland, which must be a fluke as i never do this well :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

siblers wrote: »

Makes zero sense

Absolutely shocking call from the ref. You wonder what's going through his mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,401 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Kiith wrote: »
    63 with a Justin from Leicester to play tonight. Top of all my leagues and 306th in Ireland, which must be a fluke as i never do this well :P

Savage going, congrats, always good to see Boardsies doing well. What’s your OR

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,187 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Green&Red wrote: »
    Savage going, congrats, always good to see Boardsies doing well. What’s your OR

8,732th at the moment. Not bad out of 7 million or so people :P

Advertisement