Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 7 - Matchday Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Morzadec wrote: »
    Absolutely shocking call from the ref. You wonder what's going through his mind.

Maybe that he got the penalty decision wrong. Balance things out... bit like before the VAR days

• Registered Users Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Morzadec wrote: »
    Absolutely shocking call from the ref. You wonder what's going through his mind.

He seemed to get tunnel vision on whether March made contact with the ball and completely overlooked the follow through on Hojberg. He looked like a rabbit in the headlights when he went over to the monitor too, I think the pressure got to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

Dearg81 wrote: »
    He seemed to get tunnel vision on whether March made contact with the ball and completely overlooked the follow through on Hojberg. He looked like a rabbit in the headlights when he went over to the monitor too, I think the pressure got to him.

Definitely, good explanation, this "tunnel vision" seems to happen a lot on the monitors where they slow down the incident so much and focus on one tiny aspect of the incident it seems to get amplified over a more holistic reading of the situation.

March may have got the tiniest of studs on the ball after he completely cleans Hojberg out, but we all know that's not "getting the ball". The direction the ball went (i.e where Hojberg kicked it) tells you all you need to know.

It's shocking stuff though from the ref, amateur hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,675 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

60 with Mitrovic to go. Hoping for a farewell haul from him to help me win my 2 H2H games

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

Currently sitting on 55 points with Ayling, Mendy and Bamford left to save the day

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭elefant

IrishLad90 wrote: »
    Currently sitting on 55 points with Ayling, Mendy and Bamford left to save the day

Save the day? You're 10 over average, and most people have 1 player left at most.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,254 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Fulham: Areola; A Robinson, Andersen, Adarabioyo, Aina; Lemina, Anguissa; Lookman, Cairney, De Cordova-Reid; Mitrović

West Brom: Johnstone; Townsend, Ajayi, Ivanovic, Furlong; Livermore, Gallagher; Diangana, M Pereira, Krovinovic; Grant.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,159 ✭✭✭COH

I need a 25 pointer from Anguissa... my third sub

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭Trey13

68 with Lookman to come in for JamRod.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Paging Ace & Father H. Not sure if anybody else is in the Loyal Johnstone Fan club. (We call ourselfs LJFC)

Johnstone 1 save

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭Newbie20

Paging Ace & Father H. Not sure if anybody else is in the Loyal Johnstone Fan club. (We call ourselfs LJFC)

Johnstone 1 save

I’m a new member of that club. Only got him a few weeks ago but he’s been great!

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Dice75

Reid (Mitro)

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Dice75

Aina (Reid edit- possibly Mitro assist) 2-0

2-0

Aina (Mitro)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,288 ✭✭✭munster87

2nd assist there for Mitro

As a Mitro and Johnstone owner I'm looking for a combined points total of 8 minimum and I'll be happy. Looking ok so far

As a Mitro and Johnstone owner I'm looking for a combined points total of 8 minimum and I'll be happy. Looking ok so far

We're just waiting on a Johnstone peno save and we're laughing.

We're just waiting on a Johnstone peno save and we're laughing.

At this rate I'll settle for just 2 more normal saves.

LJFC

COH wrote: »
    I need a 25 pointer from Anguissa... my third sub

Any sign of this becoming a reality lads?

2 saves Johnstone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,401 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

COH wrote: »
    Any sign of this becoming a reality lads?

Pretty much guaranteed

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭loadwire

Lookman yellow means Im dead level in my h2h if he keeps the CS point. Torn between wanting him to come off or wanting him to do something. These leagues are great for keeping an interest even with a sh1te OR

• Registered Users Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭scotchy

LEICESTER TEAM NEWS

Starting XI: Schmeichel, Albrighton, Fofana, Fuchs, Thomas, Justin, Mendy, Praet, Tielemans, Barnes, Vardy.

Subs: Ward, Morgan, Choudhury, Maddison, Perez, Under, Iheanacho.

LEEDS UNITED TEAM NEWS

Starting XI: Meslier, Ayling, Cooper, Koch, Dallas, Klich, Shackleton, Hernandez, Costa, Harrison, Bamford.

Subs: Casilla, Alioski, Struijk, Roberts, Poveda, Davis, Casey.

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

Need Bamford in the single digits here to win my H2H

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Need a Harvey Barnes hat-trick and a Dallas consolation.

I believe!
    I don't believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

BARNES!

Vardy assist.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,267 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Sold Barnes this after weeks of fook all
    I sold him for Grealish though
    No regrets ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,737 ✭✭✭shmeee

Barnes is dangerous tonight