Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 All Ireland Senior Football Championship MOD NOTE POST #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,669 ✭✭✭✭ACitizenErased

Christ that's a very harsh free

• Registered Users Posts: 19,065 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    So the rte player has decided people will only hear the Irish commentary when casting to a TV even when you click on rte 2. ****ing shambles.

That happened last year. The phone stream is more reliable I find than the laptops but it for some reason decided on the Irish audio.

Is this on News Now as well? You could try that?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,880 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Fantastic save.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,898 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Great stop.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,383 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Class save, but a nice height all the same.

• Advertisement

The ref needs to let the game flow a bit here, calling everything

That happened last year. The phone stream is more reliable I find than the laptops but it for some reason decided on the Irish audio.

Is this on News Now as well? You could try that?

I’m using sky go now.But it’s a bit ridiculous that they can’t get it to work after all these years.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,883 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Some lad making his dayboo.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭Chalk McHugh

He made it easy for the goalkeeper. It wasn't near the corner and a nice height for a save. Not like Kerry to spurn a handy goal like that. Thought the pass across was a better option.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭C__MC

Is this Cork play what people like threeball are asking for when they run into pressure, hit and hope and generally play like headless chickens?

Cork football is like the Irish weather, you never ever know what you will get

• Advertisement

Cork were only playing Division 3 football this year. In all reality this should not even be close.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,144 ✭✭✭DVDM93

So the rte player has decided people will only hear the Irish commentary when casting to a TV even when you click on rte 2. ****ing shambles.

enough said.

Cork were only playing Division 3 football this year. In all reality this should not even be close.
    Cork don't perform like a division 3 team. Walked the division.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,383 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Good refereeing. That was a poor challenge with the intention of doing damage

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,880 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Canning is going to be talking about the free count all day.

I’m using sky go. But it’s a bit ridiculous that they can’t get it to work after all these years.

Even VM's player is miles ahead.

ShamoBuc wrote: »

"Well I mentioned the foul count Kevin..."

• Registered Users Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭ArnoldJRimmer

Whatever about McGuinness taking a session with Galway, have both of these teams been trained by Rory Gallagher this week? Dreadful stuff so far

• Registered Users Posts: 12,459 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

ShamoBuc wrote: »

Yea, poor discipline from both teams so far.

Shocking game so far

Kerry really packing their defence against a team from Division 3.

It is clearly a practise game for identical tactics against Dublin.

Super score by Cork, level

• Advertisement

Even VM's player is miles ahead.

Well it works so that’s always a good start.

Whatever about McGuinness taking a session with Galway, have both of these teams been trained by Rory Gallagher this week? Dreadful stuff so far
    Kerry parking the bus against Cork says it all about football to be honest. Should be all out attack against us ffs.

C__MC wrote: »
    Cork football is like the Irish weather, you never ever know what you will get

Well I'd sooner be watching Dublin methodically open up a team than the first 15min of this.

Have Kerry forgotten their Ulster/puke swarm tactic?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,459 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Ger!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭Chalk McHugh

Kerry have been poor so far. O Se's awful miss from a free indicative of a sloppy opening 17 minutes.

Get canning is trying his best don Conroy. Stick to what you’re good at ger.

Did Ger just say there's a couple of beauties in that primary school.........

Well it works so that’s always a good start.

That's what I mean :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭C__MC

The purists of GAA parking the bus
    Mad times

• Advertisement

Did Ger just say there's a couple of beauties in that primary school.........

He did but I think he meant the drawings. I think.

Advertisement