Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leo Varadkar story in The Village??? - Mod Notes and banned Users in OP updated 16/05

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,220 ✭✭✭cameramonkey

Sean Fleming more suited to a county council chamber.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 788 ✭✭✭Nobotty

Is Sean Fleming ill ? He doesn't look well

• Registered Users Posts: 26,978 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

This bringing up history and the troubles is really offensive

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

Nobotty wrote: »
    Is Sean Fleming ill ? He doesn't look well

No, that how he always looks, bewildered and haggard.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,853 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

I think the public will point out that Labour Soc Dems and Inds supported this motion, not just SF.

Attacking SF in the old tired way will backfire.

• Advertisement

O, thought Harris got Fleming to speak on his behalf, apologies

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭s1ippy

I thought Sean Fleming was opposing Leo until the last line with all the harsh criticism. Was he criticising his own party?

Absolutely bizarre assertions about Sinn Féin when the vote isn't about their corruption. If they have something they can be criminally prosecuted for then they should bring it to the Gardaí like Bowes did with the Táiniste.

Simon very nervous here. The "nervous nelly" brigade are clearly out because everyone is in a brigade now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭RickDeckard

'The untouchables must be protected'

Yeah seem that way ....

Love it, I'm moving so I can give him my next vote :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Gooey Looey

Ah here now the gay card is thrown

Harris is making me feel physically sick with this holier than tho spiel, Disgusting creature.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 788 ✭✭✭Nobotty

Pa Kelly is quite good
    He should be wheeled out more often

• Registered Users Posts: 7,654 ✭✭✭Floppybits

The fact that the Clifden elite party is back in the news will not help the FFG cause here. It's the top story on the news again.

Nothing to see here, it is just a storm in a tea cup. Just the usual Shinners making mountains out of molehills.

I am just saving people time but putting in the stock answers for FFG supporters. :)

Mick barry got his note book and is going to line them all up against the wall in the future.

Greens asleep at the wheel, very nice.

It is glorious watch Leo the Leak squirm and sweat all the same.

When he gets his little vote of sainthood, he should look up what a Phyrric victory is .

Is Leo wearing a poppy? trolling the SF

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,478 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Dessie was more of an electronics man.
    smurgen wrote: »
    The like on this is so typical :D
    McMurphy wrote: »
    Moth to a light bulb. :D

Mod:

Quit it with the childish digs, all of ye. Stay on topic or don't post in this thread

• Registered Users Posts: 4,461 ✭✭✭Bubbaclaus

Paul Murphy getting told off like he was back in school. Gas

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭intellectual dosser

This would remind you of primary school and everyone having to stand up and do their reading.

Tissue? Doesn't he mean Taoiseach?

Where is Leo's fan club on here gone? They have been a 24/7 presence here since this non story broke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 WicklaWolf

Simon Harris was too much tonight. Just anti-SF nonsense. Everyone who thinks Leo should resign is a troll....

Greens will come out of this very poorly.

I vote Soc Dems not SF. Their line of defence which is simply to attack SF is not treating the matter as seriously as it needs to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,218 ✭✭✭✭Bannasidhe

It is a useless attack, the true believers in FG will love it but it will not gain them any more votes.

Brid Smith is making it clear this is not about SF.

It's honestly pathetic the way this govt is 'debating', and very telling that they are unable to use their record as their main points so have to attack.
    Much like their defenders here.

I am disgusted. But the sad thing is I am not surprised.

I do think it will bite FG in the ass - LV might 'survive' but the damage is done to his reputation, the damage is done to an already shaky coalition, the damage is done internally in FF and GP - and floating voters are watching and many are thinking "this is not about SF". FG failed to learn attacking SF didn't work before the last GE and it's not going to work now. As a tactic it's a busted flush.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,478 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Gerer wrote: »
    Isn't childish digs the topic at hand?!

PM me if you have an issue, stop quoting mod warnings on thread.

Bannasidhe wrote: »
    Brid Smith is making it clear this is not about SF.

It's honestly pathetic the way this govt is 'debating', and very telling that they are unable to use their record as their main points so have to attack.
    Much like their defenders here.

I am disgusted. But the sad thing is I am not surprised.

I do think it will bite FG in the ass - LV might 'survive' but the damage is done to his reputation, the damage is done to an already shaky coalition, the damage is done internally in FF and GP - and floating voters are watching and many are thinking "this is not about SF". FG failed to learn attacking SF didn't work before the last GE and it's not going to work now. As a tactic it's a busted flush.

She made an excellent contribution

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Gooey Looey

How dare SF interrupt this Govt in its important work....I feel this attacking SF is going to really backfire on FG

Basically the FG message is, 'There is a pandemic, please look the other way and SF something something...'

• Advertisement

Jaysus, enough attacking SF, sick of this, pathetic defence from pathetic defenders.

SF will soon have their go in power and the will be scrutinized in extreme detail, rightly so, they have talked the talk and will soon have to walk the walk.

But Leo lads, Tory Boy is the reason your doing this tonight. Muppets.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement