Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leo Varadkar story in The Village??? - Mod Notes and banned Users in OP updated 16/05

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

A total load of bulldust and a complete sideshow.

Absolute waste of time. No crime committed. If you think AGS will be sending any files to the DPP you're naive in the extreme.

More pathetic stuff from the shinnerbot twitts.

Thats some amounts of swings and misses. :rolleyes:

"You're finally starting to accept that Leo ain't going nowhere and this whole thing is a storm in a teacup?" - 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

"Glad to see people have finally begrudgingly accepted that this has fizzled out and the Pintman called it right from the start." - 3 months ago.

"Meanwhile everyone else has moved on." - 3 months ago.

The gardaí hate the shinners more than anyone in this country, with the exception of maybe the Defence Forces. Not a hope they'll investigate this in any meaningful way. - 2 months, 4 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

McMurphy wrote: »
    The Biden administration, the media, the Gardai, the Shinners and senior whistleblower from within the department of health have all conspired to get this story out on Leo, immediately after Michaél was severely embarrassed by being told to stay in Ireland this Saint Patrick's Day?

As conspiracy theory shyt goes, that's out there Bren. Completely out there.:D

Half expected him to blame Bobby Sands ghost,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Pintman Paddy Losty

Thats some amounts of swings and misses. :rolleyes:

"You're finally starting to accept that Leo ain't going nowhere and this whole thing is a storm in a teacup?" - 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

"Glad to see people have finally begrudgingly accepted that this has fizzled out and the Pintman called it right from the start." - 3 months ago.

"Meanwhile everyone else has moved on." - 3 months ago.

The gardaí hate the shinners more than anyone in this country, with the exception of maybe the Defence Forces. Not a hope they'll investigate this in any meaningful way. - 2 months, 4 weeks.

All those statements are correct bud.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,901 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

Doherty neatly refocusing the issue here and keeping those who circled the wagons in the frame.

https://www.newstalk.com/news/varadkar-would-lost-dail-confidence-vote-if-details-of-document-leak-were-known-sf-1150540?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1613384229

Interesting report from erstwhile Varadkar disciple, Hugh O'Connell on Claire Byrne too - this is causing ructions in the FG parliamentary party now, all sorts of skullduggery going on to prevent it being discussed.
    In my opinion he broke the law.

The climbdown from Sinn Fein is under way.

Pearse Doherty: "He noted that Sinn Féin has never accused Minister Varadkar of breaking any laws, noting that Gardaí must now decide whether he has."

Francie: "In my opinion he broke the law."

Let us see where this goes, I see a split coming.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=115139890&postcount=1383

I stand over my original point that no law was broken. Even Pearse seems to agree with me, as he is backing away from his claims.

All those statements are correct bud.

Course they are. Is the sky green and the grass blue there too??

• Advertisement

padd b1975 wrote: »
    Lots of lads on the verge of creaming their frillies across a few threads over the last 24 hours.

Very undignified.

Yeah, I missed it all, I had better things to be doing on Valentine's weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,842 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

blanch152 wrote: »
    The climbdown from Sinn Fein is under way.

Pearse Doherty: "He noted that Sinn Féin has never accused Minister Varadkar of breaking any laws, noting that Gardaí must now decide whether he has."

Francie: "In my opinion he broke the law."

Let us see where this goes, I see a split coming.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=115139890&postcount=1383

I stand over my original point that no law was broken. Even Pearse seems to agree with me, as he is backing away from his claims.

WTF is your point there blanch?

That I have a different opinion to SF?

OMG that is amazing!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

Absolute waste of time. No crime committed. If you think AGS will be sending any files to the DPP you're naive in the extreme.

Aaahhh welcome back to the thread paddy.
    The mods should lock this thread. It's just going round in circles about Frances Fitzgerald. The NAGP issue is done at this stage.

This has matured well all things considered, hasn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭Tpcl20

I'm not making any predictions or expressing opinions on the actual crimes committed here, because the shills are out in force today (indicating the seriousness of what's to come).

I just wanted to say that it's great to think of Leo sitting somewhere and instead of spinning something or turning people against each other, he's having to think about the repercussions of his own vile actions for a change. It's a good distraction for this dangerous, evil cretin of a person.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭CrazyFather1

Had to move onto something after the massive disappointment they had with the MM going to America thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Jinglejangle69

Tpcl20 wrote: »
    I'm not making any predictions or expressing opinions on the actual crimes committed here, because the shills are out in force today (indicating the seriousness of what's to come).

I just wanted to say that it's great to think of Leo sitting somewhere and instead of spinning something or turning people against each other, he's having to think about the repercussions of his own vile actions for a change. It's a good distraction for this dangerous, evil cretin of a person.

What vile actions has he done?

And what makes him an evil cretin in your eyes?

WTF is your point there blanch?

That I have a different opinion to SF?

OMG that is amazing!

You weren't the only one to hold that opinion around here, lots of you lost it at the thought of Leo doing jailtime.

You are all going to be very disappointed, there isn't a chance of a proper Gardai investigation. All whistleblowing allegations have to be investigated no matter how frivilous or silly they are. Gardai will make enquiries as to the facts and conclude that no crime was committed. You heard it here first months ago.

What vile actions has he done?

And what makes him an evil cretin in your eyes?

Leaking the contract terms of one doctor's union to another union that his friend founded while the contract was still under negotiation and private to everyone except members of the union who were deciding on whether to accept it.

He's a cretin because he did it to bump up his friend, professionally, socially, financially etc. Also he downplayed the seriousness of it so that he wouldn't get in trouble. Also he continues to deny that it was wrong even though it plainly benefitted himself (his self-importance in the eyes of others, pathetic) and his friend (cronyism).

He's mank.

You weren't the only one to hold that opinion around here, lots of you lost it at the thought of Leo doing jailtime.

You are all going to be very disappointed, there isn't a chance of a proper Gardai investigation. All whistleblowing allegations have to be investigated no matter how frivilous or silly they are. Gardai will make enquiries as to the facts and conclude that no crime was committed. You heard it here first months ago.

**Coughs**
    A lie, a blatant lie.

This is a very good example of how fake news is created.

The Gardai are not investigating Varadkar.

Leaking the contract terms of one doctor's union to another union that his friend founded while the contract was still under negotiation and private to everyone except members of the union who were deciding on whether to accept it.

He's a cretin because he did it to bump up his friend, professionally, socially, financially etc.

Vile actions.

Dangerous evil cretin of a person.

The description doesn't fit.

I don't think he'll do bird, but it should be the final nail in his political career. I can't see Harris being the type to lie to the Gardai because i think he knows he'd crumble under pressure of questioning and that would be the end of his career too. Could be a case of et tu Simon. Hopefully.

That isn't the point you made though.

Can we just stick to the facts here without the silly speculation.

You have no idea how serious this is.

Vile actions.

Dangerous evil cretin of a person.

The description doesn't fit.

So you think that in a position of power, it's alright to undermine an entire union of medical professionals so you look good in front of your friend? Your friend, who is clearly a dildo of a man and will use his connection to you to big himself up?

I don't think he'll do bird, but it should be the final nail in his political career. I can't see Harris being the type to lie to the Gardai because i think he knows he'd crumble under pressure of questioning and that would be the end of his career too. Could be a case of et tu Simon. Hopefully.

Why? A frvilous complaint is made to Gardai, Gardai make routine enquiries, conclude no crime was committed, and you say that should be the end of his political career?

Francie would lose it with you for saying that, you have to have a conviction upheld on appeal before you can say that someone did something wrong.

Simon Harris came out this morning saying he has confidence in Leo.

Hardly the words of someone who thinks Leo is toast.

• Advertisement

So you think that in a position of power, it's alright to undermine an entire union of medical professionals so you look good in front of your friend? Your friend, who is clearly a dildo of a man and will use his connection to you to big himself up?

Nope didn't say its alright.

I said it doesn't make him a vile dangerous evil cretin.

As I said the description doesn't fit.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

Hardly the words of someone who things Leo I'd toast.

Well he's hardly gonna say 'I think Leo is toast'.

Hardly the words of someone who things Leo is toast.

Is this the same Simon who thought there was 18 other covids before covid19?

Hardly the words of a competent individual, let alone someone to trust as health minister.

You'd hardly expect him to say anything contrary now would you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭CrazyFather1

The main question is Huff&puff going to waste another no confidence vote? just so we can see Pearse foaming at the mouth on TV again so he can keep the "hundreds" on twitter happy?

I know you have nailed your colours to the mast firmly on this one, holding the opinion that a crime has been committed.

Well, I don't see the story on the front page of the RTE website, neither does it seem to appear on the front page of the Independent website, so I really don't get the seriousness of it. Gardai will conclude preliminary enquiries and confirm that no crime has been committed. In line with your normal standards, I am sure that you will confirm that Leo has been completely exonerated.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,482 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

More serious than Cullinane’s expression of support for a terrorist murdering organisation?

More serious than Stanno’s reported actions on Twitter?

What do you make of the ‘facts’ there Mr B.

Silly speculation?

Why? A frvilous complaint is made to Gardai, Gardai make routine enquiries, conclude no crime was committed, and you say that should be the end of his political career?

Francie would lose it with you for saying that, you have to have a conviction upheld on appeal before you can say that someone did something wrong.

Leo is on record, in the Dail, as stating that the file was confidential when he sent it.

Simon Harris, the actual minister, requested a copy and was refused.

There is no record whatsoever of Leo requesting this file through any of the legal avenues he should have been requesting it, on his side, the office of the Taoiseach, or on the DoH side, of any request. It stinks to high heaven.

Wait a minute...YOU are the very poster who proceeds to a guilty verdict IF the allegations are about specific people.

By your criteria Varadkar is already guilty. A garda investigation is pointless.

Funny to see this, your conversion to being a democrat when it comes to Leo and FG, it's a bit like the DUP hiding behind the GFA now, when it suits them.

In my opinion, Varadkar broke the law, but he is innocent until proven guilty.

Hardly the words of someone who thinks Leo is toast.

What you expect him to say? We'll I've nailed Leo in my statement, so lets see how he wriggles his way out of this one??

• Advertisement

More serious than Cullinane’s expression of support for a terrorist murdering organisation?

More serious than Stanno’s reported actions on Twitter?

What do you make of the ‘facts’ there Mr B.

Silly speculation?

Shinner thread thata way Brendi >>>
    You are doing your level best to divert...sterling work, but I'm not taking the bait ok?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement