Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Debug boot led on but PC works fine. Any issues?

Options
  • 31-10-2020 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭

Any ideas why the white boot led on my msi board would stay on even though it actually seems to boot up fine? Like it loads into windows without any issue? I've b550 board with a Ryzen 3700x so shouldn't be any compatibility issues. Windows on an nvme m2 drive.
    I've read that the leds are supposed to indicate where problems are but all seems fine...
    Dunno when it started but there used to be a white light that would stay on after I turned the pc off but turned on at the switch. That seemed to stop after I did some cable management and installed extra fans. Just a little concerned I've damaged something. Also installed an rtx 3080 yesterday but can't imagine it's anything to do with that

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭spiritcrusher

Disregard. Seems to have stopped now after a restart. Think I just panicked a bit :o Strange though.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭MugsGame

Thinly veiled "I snagged an RTX 3080" thread. I hope you ... have great fun with it :)

Advertisement