Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moderation issue

Options
  • 31-10-2020 4:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭

I was unfairly locked out of a thread I opened and was permanently banned from a separate thread. There was no genuine explanation offered for this. I was told by your moderator 'life is not fair'. Please address this as a matter of urgency.

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Moved from Feedback

Threadbans are dealt with here. Forum bans are dealt with in the Dispute Resolution

Are you appealing your forum ban and/or a threadban?

If so, have you attempted to resolve this directly with the mod who banned you?

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭horsebox7

Beasty wrote: »
    Moved from Feedback

Threadbans are dealt with here. Forum bans are dealt with in the Dispute Resolution

Are you appealing your forum ban and/or a threadban?

If so, have you attempted to resolve this directly with the mod who banned you?

I am banned from a thread which is locked and permanently banned from a forum on work problems. The moderator is ignoring my messages. Nody

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

horsebox7 wrote: »
    I am banned from a thread which is locked and permanently banned from a forum on work problems. The moderator is ignoring my messages. Nody
    Are you appealing the forum ban? If so that should be dealt with ahead of the threadban and I'll move this thread to the Dispute Resolution Forum

If the thread is permanently locked then there would appeal no point in appealing that

Alternatively if you only want to discuss moderation of the forum, then Help Desk is the right place to do that

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭horsebox7

Beasty wrote: »
    Are you appealing the forum ban? If so that should be dealt with ahead of the threadban and I'll move this thread to the Dispute Resolution Forum

If the thread is permanently locked then there would appeal no point in appealing that

Alternatively if you only want to discuss moderation of the forum, then Help Desk is the right place to do that

I wish to appeal both issues please

OK, let's await the outcome of your forum ban appeal before moving forward with this thread

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement