Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Irish players in the premiership?

• 31-10-2020 11:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭

I see James mcClean scoring today for Stoke in the championship and Darren Randolph was sub for West Ham today but how many ROI players actually play or played in this weeks premiership ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,657 ✭✭✭✭CSF

LuasSimon wrote: »
    I see James mcClean scoring today for Stoke in the championship and Darren Randolph was sub for West Ham today but how many ROI players actually play or played in this weeks premiership ?

We’ve loads now. Not too many superstars but most of our lads play frequently enough in the Premier League now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,370 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Declan Rice played for West Ham today and Jack Grealish is a regular for Aston Villa

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,199 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

There have only been 4 games so far this weekend, but so far every Irish player at any of those 8 clubs has played - except James McCarthy who is injured but would otherwise have been starting in CM for Palace, and Randolph who is obviously a sub keeper

The lads who played are;
    Kevin Long
    Robbie Brady
    John Egan
    Enda Stevens
    David McGoldrick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭LuasSimon

~Rebel~ wrote: »
    There have only been 4 games so far this weekend, but so far every Irish player at any of those 8 clubs has played - except James McCarthy who is injured but would otherwise have been starting in CM for Palace, and Randolph who is obviously a sub keeper

The lads who played are;
    Kevin Long
    Robbie Brady
    John Egan
    Enda Stevens
    David McGoldrick

Is there many others in tomorrow’s matchs ? I know one of the Irish Sunday papers shows who played in the English leagues , I must try find which one and get myself up to speed .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,199 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

Is there many others in tomorrow’s matchs ? I know one of the Irish Sunday papers shows who played in the English leagues , I must try find which one and get myself up to speed .

For tomorrow's 4 games:

Lads who are likely to play a part;
    Conor Hourihane (Villa)
    Jeff Hendrick (Newcastle)
    Aaron Connolly (Brighton)
    Matt Doherty (Spurs)

In with an outside chance;
    Will Smallbone (Southampton)
    Michael Obafemi (Southampton)
    Ciaran Clark (Newcastle)

Injured, but would play otherwise:
    Seamus Coleman (Everton)