Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guidance Counselling job opportunities

Options
  • 01-11-2020 12:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭

I am a qualified Business and Accounting teacher and have CID in a school in Leinster. It is my third year teaching and I love the school I am in, but I miss home and my family so much and with all the restrictions now I am finding it very difficult being "stuck" so far away. I am desperate to get back home to Limerick, but can't see a way without adding another subject. I know a language, maths or home ec would be the most useful, but I am very interested in guidance counselling. I am wondering after completing the two-year part-time masters, what would job opportunities be like in Munster? Is there any demand at all?

Advertisement