Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

12 days undelivered AnPost

Options
  • 01-11-2020 10:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭

I sent a parcel to Derry 12 days ago. I went into a post office and weighed it and paid whatever they charged for the normal standard post because it has been reliable for me in the past. When I checked the price on the receipt the next day I saw they had charged me for national delivery to 26 counties. It's still undelivered. Is it a lost cause do you think? It was a bunch of presents for a new baby so I'm just wondering whether to re-order everything. I'd rather not duplicate the presents to them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,216 ✭✭✭marklazarcovic

TP_CM wrote: »
    I sent a parcel to Derry 12 days ago. I went into a post office and weighed it and paid whatever they charged for the normal standard post because it has been reliable for me in the past. When I checked the price on the receipt the next day I saw they had charged me for national delivery to 26 counties. It's still undelivered. Is it a lost cause do you think? It was a bunch of presents for a new baby so I'm just wondering whether to re-order everything. I'd rather not duplicate the presents to them.

Had you a return address on it? If it's underpaid it will be returned, if no return address contact nearest sorting office.

TP_CM wrote: »

It’s the same price to the island of Ireland.

Advertisement