Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bill paid by credit allowance

• 01-11-2020 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I was recently approved for the electricity allowance. The outstanding balance was paid with credit. But the payment is still registered to my bank account. I need this reversed. I am currently on disability payment and this would leave me in arrears and would take my payment and leave me in a bad situation. What can be done?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi Jay,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Just private message us the Electric Ireland account number, the name, address, telephone number on the account, and state in the message (for Data Protection) that you are the account-holder - we can advise then whether to contact your bank or whether we can arrange a refund at this point.

Kind regards,
    Una

Advertisement