Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate World Landmark Tournament

Options
1626364656668»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,235 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Omackeral wrote: »
    I have three or four on the list now anyway so that’ll keep us ticking over. Until then though check out Necro’s Best Song of the 2010’s running at the minute on this forum.

Don't forget ultimate BB / CBB contestant also ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Malaysia should have Batu Caves in there instead of dinner in the sky. Also the KL Tower is pretty epic. New Tun Razak Exchange tower is great, as is the almost finished, soon to be tallest building in Southeast Asia, Mederka 188 (Mederka means Freedom and the 188 is the number of floors).

But yes, the Petronas is the most amazing of them all. I call them my babies. They mean I am home.

But fab list. Now want to visit them all

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Omackeral wrote: »
    Just checked and it seems the Best Cartoon ever hasn't been done within the confines of this forum so I reckon we've got a tournament in the making there. I'll add it to the list for definite.

New tournament just announced. I'm running a Best Cartoon Ever tournament here

Advertisement