Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shortcuts

Options
  • 01-11-2020 5:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭

For those of you who use Shortcuts, are you having any issues loading new shortcuts from the gallery? I’ve tried a few different ones, but keep getting the same error. Writing my own shortcuts works no problem.

531378.jpeg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Working fine for me. I added a good few from the pre-selected options and they worked. My own custom one also works.

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭Gwildor

Yeah, mines working fine again now. No idea what the issue was, it just started working again.
    DubDJ wrote: »
    Working fine for me. I added a good few from the pre-selected options and they worked. My own custom one also works.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Gwildor wrote: »
    Yeah, mines working fine again now. No idea what the issue was, it just started working again.

Actually, I think some Apple services were disrupted around the time you originally posted that so perhaps that was the issue. Glad it’s sorted for you now though.

Advertisement