Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Work problems

Options
  • 02-11-2020 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭

I would like you to remove the unjustified ban I received in work problems. You have my full permission to access the threads

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,291 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

I've just corrected the prefix to Business and Finance. As one of the 2 CMods issued the ban I'll ask the other to have a look at this for you

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

I will follow up on this ban.

After reviewing all the posts and multiple PM’s I have decided to uphold the ban.

At first, I thought it was a bit too harsh but after the direct messages and other PM’s I feel nothing is to be gained by overturning the ban.

You were given warnings; the previous thread was closed after a lengthy benefit of the doubt and then you posted the same topic again. You selectively ignored to answer questions from other posters when asked to benefit the discussion.

You need to reconsider your posting style. Replying 'invalid' multiple times is not contributing to discussion. If something is invalid, you need to explain why constructively or you will end up banned from other forums also.

Are you OK with this decision, or would you like to request an admin to look at it?

horsebox7 wrote:
    Thank you. I believe you provided me with this link already. Could you knidly provide me with a link to contact your administrator directly? Is there a possibility l can join boards u der another name and post in work problems?

@horsebox7, you need to post here if you want the decision to be reviewed by an admin. You can't contact them directly.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,291 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

OP, please advise if you wish to have this decision reviewed at Admin level, as the thread will be marked resolved if you do not do so over the next few days

Thanks

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement