Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US Presidential Election 2020 Thread II - Judgement Day(s)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭Tired Gardener

The way he sulked off the platform after that verbal diarrhea says it all. He feels that his time is over.

If he does manage to win, this will be spinned into 'even against the deep state he managed I managed to win, biggley' narrative.

One thing is sure, his speech had all the elegance and vocabulary of 6 year old. That was painful to witness.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,635 ✭✭✭✭Water John

No, much of the GOP won't buy into Trump's move.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,930 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Water John wrote: »
    No, much of the GOP won't buy into Trump's move.

I hope he splits the party.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

I'm not convinced that the GOP will turn on Trump yet.

They will coordinate on their talking points and keep chipping away at the "MSM" story.

Right now it's that story about Dems trying to block voting observers in Philadelphia. I'm not sure on the in-and-outs of that story, I presume that there is another side to it, but right now that seems to have been a fumble from the party and Trump's team will exploit it for all it's worth in an effort to drag this out.

It’s completely BS. GOP already have observers there. There’s nobody stopping them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,635 ✭✭✭✭Water John

The Dems wouldn't want to be unchallenged in the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,663 ✭✭✭✭MJohnston

The GOP may keep quiet because they want to win the two Senate runoff elections in GA, so they still need Trumpism for another two months.

Then again, they might think that his behaviour is more likely to cost them those seats than not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,761 ✭✭✭✭breezy1985

Whats up with Alaska. Is it just hard to count because its rural so rural and icy ?

breezy1985 wrote: »
    Whats up with Alaska. Is it just hard to count because its rural so rural and icy ?

Yep. Sometimes takes weeks. Won't matter anyway, it's a pretty solid red state.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,236 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

The footage of the picture that everlast posted. I said they didn’t mince their words but they did it in 1970s way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,823 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

breezy1985 wrote: »

Have you tried opening folded papers or taking the top off a pen while wearing heavy gloves in ten degrees below freezing?

Have some respect?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,376 ✭✭✭Brussels Sprout

Someone posted a link the other day where I could watch CNN online but I cannot remember it. Judging by Twitter it seems to be where all the fun is right now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,148 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

MJohnston wrote: »
    The GOP may keep quiet because they want to win the two Senate runoff elections in GA, so they still need Trumpism for another two months.

Then again, they might think that his behaviour is more likely to cost them those seats than not.

I disagree that they'll want to keep quiet. The more shots they allow him to take at Georgia, the more people will be encouraged to vote against them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Infini

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Steve Bannon suggesting Fauci's head should be put on a pike in one corner of The White House and Wray's (FBI Director) on another pike to serve as a warning to Federal Democrats of what will happen if they stand out of line, JFC.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,528 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

thebaz wrote: »
    can he win ?

Yes.

I think he's going to win it easily now.

PA too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,236 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Someone posted a link the other day where I could watch CNN online but I cannot remember it. Judging by Twitter it seems to be where all the fun is right now

CNN.com should bring you to the link.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,549 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

18000 left to be counted per CNN in Georgia.

Are the savannah numbers not the final 18k? Along with the few smaller batches in the tweets linked previously Would mean its been flipped just now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,285 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

No, not fair play, in my opinion.

They're just pivoting for the new reality. Its entirely self serving to burn Trump and they waited till they knew it was a harmless thing to do.

Snakes the lot.

• Advertisement

It is. They're ripping Trump a new one and it's refreshing. Even John King at the machine is now dropping in swipes about Trump lying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,930 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

I respectfully disagree.

They stood by him, through all his racist and disgusting violence causing rhetoric.

Only saying something now because they want to save their own bacon.

Too little, and damn well too late.

CNN.com has a live feed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭bilbot79

Was trump's lead in PA 90k at the time he spoke but now 64k?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,235 ✭✭✭✭Hurrache

Steve Bannon suggesting Fauci's head should be put on a pike in one corner of The White House and What's (FBI Director) on another pike to serve as a warning to Federal Democrats of what will happen if they stand out of line, JFC.

He's just been suspended from Twitter, Facebook and YouTube will have to follow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

https://livenewstime.com/category/watch/

Donald is going to blow a gasket when Fox call GA in about an hour.

https://edition.cnn.com/

Trigger wrote: »
    Are the savannah numbers not the final 18k? Along with the few smaller batches in the tweets linked previously Would mean its been flipped just now

No. CNN reporting 18k still due and Georgia is at 99%.

6000 left in Clayton Co as an example.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,465 ✭✭✭EltonJohn69

CNN.com will do it

Advertisement