Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US Presidential Election 2020 Thread II - Judgement Day(s)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,528 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Someone posted a link the other day where I could watch CNN online but I cannot remember it. Judging by Twitter it seems to be where all the fun is right now

https://edition.cnn.com/

CNN website is not hard to find.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,635 ✭✭✭✭Water John

The Philly returns are coming in 87% Biden. Game over, and black Philly that did it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,762 ✭✭✭✭breezy1985

Larbre34 wrote: »
    No, not fair play, in my opinion.

They're just pivoting for the new reality. Its entirely self serving to burn Trump and they waited till they knew it was a harmless thing to do.

Snakes the lot.

I was gonna watch Downfall after seeing Trump slowly implode but watching the minions squirm is making me lean towards Death Of Stalin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭Akabusi

Someone posted a link the other day where I could watch CNN online but I cannot remember it. Judging by Twitter it seems to be where all the fun is right now

Google CNN Live

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

everlast75 wrote: »
    I respectfully disagree.

They stood by him, through all his racist and disgusting violence causing rhetoric.

Only saying something now because they want to save their own bacon.

Too little, and damn well too late.

This. People are going to congratulate Republicans for stopping an attempted coup. That is so far short of the bare minimum of an elected official it's embarrassing.

The Trump family need to be taken out root and stem from American Politics, and the Republican party need to suck it up and suffer the consequences of their own actions before I give them a shred of credit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Hurrache wrote: »
    He's just been suspended from Twitter, Facebook and YouTube will have to follow.

Incitement to violence against federal employees, reckon he'll be getting a knock on the door soon. Youtube have deleted the video due to Violation of Service.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,285 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Steve Bannon suggesting Fauci's head should be put on a pike in one corner of The White House and What's (FBI Director) on another pike to serve as a warning to Federal Democrats of what will happen if they stand out of line, JFC.

Yeah well thats been reported by about a million twitter users to the US Attorney for the southern district of New York.

Bannon is of course out on bail over the 'Build the Wall' fraud allegations. Threatening or inciting the beheading of the FBI Director, and the good Doctor is probably reason enough to revoke the bail.

A stint in the Manhattan federal pen, where Epstein topped himself, would be most excellent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,234 ✭✭✭sdanseo

High profile GOP figures now distancing themselves like rats from a sinking ship.

Mitt Romney, Larry Hogan (Governor of Maryland), and the previously mentioned Congressman from SC to name a few.

Also, the WH now being investigated for breaking electoral law.
    https://twitter.com/ajplus/status/1324508059650187267

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭uncleoswald

It’s completely BS. GOP already have observers there. There’s nobody stopping them.
    It's not COMPLETE bullsh*t:
    https://www.post-gazette.com/news/vote2020/2020/11/05/election-trump-ballot-canvassing-observation-philadelphia-closer-joe-biden/stories/202011050121

It obviously doesn't mean what Trump and his team claims but the fact that there is a kernel of truth to it makes it potentially damaging to the 'optics'. It's all over Trumpland twitter and offers his supporters hope and reinforces their paranoia.

Again I'm not sure of the in-and-outs of it but the fact that a judge ruled in the Republicans favour on the matter it seems like a mistake to have challenged this in court.

bilbot79 wrote: »
    Was trump's lead in PA 90k at the time he spoke but now 64k?

No.

It was 90k and the time some dip**** wrote his briefing. It was 75k at the time he spoke and its 64.2k now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Infini

MJohnston wrote: »
    The GOP may keep quiet because they want to win the two Senate runoff elections in GA, so they still need Trumpism for another two months.

Then again, they might think that his behaviour is more likely to cost them those seats than not.

This is what Republicans will want to be wary of, if they have 50 or so in the next few days and Trump decides to kick up it could risk republicans losing these 2 and the senate becomes 50/50. If that happens Dem's have full goverment control and Harris can as VP break the tie's in Dem's favour for 2 years.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I respectfully disagree.

They stood by him, through all his racist and disgusting violence causing rhetoric.

Only saying something now because they want to save their own bacon.

Too little, and damn well too late.

I see where you're coming from and understand the sentiment. I would say though Biden supporters need to be receptive to the opposite side who balk at Trump's antics. Otherwise, every election from here on out will be as bitter and polarised as the last two involving Trump.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,210 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Just a reminder

8773b122-63dc-460f-a574-ec1a1b416af9.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,121 ✭✭✭TomOnBoard

I love this guy.

Just knows every moment of history and always delivers

https://twitter.com/BeschlossDC/status/1324505284832886786?s=19

Great find E75... I'm going to enjoy rooting through this guy's tweets...

The two things I'd say are:

1. Nixon was NEVER as bat**** crazy delusional as the person for the time being occupying tbe W.H.
    2. Not ONE GOPPER from the GOP of 2020 would have gone and done the right thing with Nixon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,045 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Well CNN have been trying their utmost best to tarnish Trump for the last 4 years so no doubt they will be delighted.
    They stopped being a news channel many years ago .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭Akabusi

I'd love a Philly Cheesesteak right now.

breezy1985 wrote: »
    Is Georgia finished or not? Im seeing every county at 100% but overall 99%

The count is still not finished in GA.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Larbre34 wrote: »
    Yeah well thats been reported by about a million twitter users to the US Attorney for the southern district of New York.

Bannon is of course out on bail over the 'Build the Wall' fraud allegations. Threatening or inciting the beheading of the FBI Director, and the good Doctor is probably reason enough to revoke the bail.

A stint in the Manhattan federal pen, where Epstein topped himself, would be most excellent.

He suggested it would be a good idea to reintroduce hanging for those who are treasonous against the state, would he volunteer ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Infini

I was gonna watch Downfall after seeing Trump slowly implode but watching the minions squirm is making me lean towards Death Of Stalin

Might want to keep an eye on the current program atm, Joe Biden in TRUMPSLAYER. :P

Christ. I'm not going to bed til late again am I.

Cofvefe!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,930 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Akabusi wrote: »
    I'd love a Philly Cheesesteak right now.

And a WAWA coffee!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭letowski

Next batch coming out in Maricopa at about 2am. Might have to stay up for this as it will tell us where Arizona is going.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,153 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Arizona lead for Biden shrinks by 6000 to 58000.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,564 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Tad worrying about Arizona though

• Registered Users Posts: 10,663 ✭✭✭✭MJohnston

Well CNN have been trying their utmost best to tarnish Trump for the last 4 years so no doubt they will be delighted.

Yes, when you play unedited raw footage of Donald Trump speaking, it tends to tarnish Donald Trump.

The guy's the most cowardly snowflake the world has ever seen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,236 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

sdanseo wrote: »
    High profile GOP figures now distancing themselves like rats from a sinking ship.

Mitt Romney, Larry Hogan (Governor of Maryland), and the previously mentioned Congressman from SC to name a few.

Also, the WH now being investigated for breaking electoral law.
    https://twitter.com/ajplus/status/1324508059650187267

Well Larry hogan isn’t a fan of trump and never was really.

Aaaaaaaaaaaand bull****.

You're no better than crazy lunatic narcissist Trump. If it doesn't suit your narrative, dismiss it.

Its the social logic of underdeveloped 3 year olds.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,210 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

FYI

The Death of Stalin RTE 2
    21:10 Sat 07 November 125 min

• Registered Users Posts: 10,663 ✭✭✭✭MJohnston

The thing about Trump supporters is they're just pure anti-craic. I'd much rather hang out with the Biden gang:

https://twitter.com/RobertKlemko/status/1324511965914505216

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

I see where you're coming from and understand the sentiment. I would say though Biden supporters need to be receptive to the opposite side who balk at Trump's antics. Otherwise, every election from here on out will be as bitter and polarised as the last two involving Trump.

I agree with the sentiment, but if there's no reprecussions for the Republican Party what will that say about what they have let happen.

Advertisement