Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US Presidential Election 2020 Thread II - Judgement Day(s)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,235 ✭✭✭✭Hurrache

Well CNN have been trying their utmost best to tarnish Trump for the last 4 years so no doubt they will be delighted.
    They stopped being a news channel many years ago .

He literally done it all himself, what lies did they come up with to tarnish him?

And this would be epic
    https://twitter.com/IsaacDovere/status/1324489150771449856?s=19

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,762 ✭✭✭✭breezy1985

FYI

The Death of Stalin RTE 2
    21:10 Sat 07 November 125 min

Ha surely planned. And people say RTE have no sense of humour

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,930 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

When the New York Post turns on you...

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1324506154148515842?s=19

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

I hope state governors have the National Guard on standby, looks like they might need it, never before has a president tried to undermine the democratic process and dog whistle his supporters into civil disobedience and potential violence on the back of ademocratically mandated defeat, it's unprecedented insane and truly frightening. Every day is Halloween.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭bilbot79

Larbre34 wrote: »
    Aaaaaaaaaaaand bull****.

You're no better than crazy lunatic narcissist Trump. If it doesn't suit your narrative, dismiss it.

Its the social logic of underdeveloped 3 year olds.

In fairness CNN area it pro democratic

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,045 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Larbre34 wrote: »
    Aaaaaaaaaaaand bull****.

You're no better than crazy lunatic narcissist Trump. If it doesn't suit your narrative, dismiss it.

Its the social logic of underdeveloped 3 year olds.

CNN have had an agenda against Trump for years and have constantly framed the narrative against him.
    Sure he is a narcisstic, arrogant ,obnoxious oaf who doesnt do himself any favours with his aloof behaviour but CNN portray everything he does in a negative way.
    They aren't objective.

The ultimate irony of this election is that black women in the inner city swung this election. Overwhelmingly pro biden as much as 88%. Philly and Detroit black women basically took out Trump's legs from underneath him. The GOP really does reap what it sows when it comes to both sexism and racism, and when combined you get 80%+ voting against you in the races you need to win the most.

Make no mistake, if Trump had won comfortably tonight Rick Santorum would not be holding back tears in despair but laughing at everyone on the CNN panel. These are modern snake oil salesmen, don't be fooled by their backpeddling. When Biden takes the white house it will be straight back to fiscal conservatism and complaining about debt reduction.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭SimonTemplar

I wonder if Trump knows he will probably loose and the fraud claims is just a charade for him to save face and avoid having to publicly acknowledge the loss and concede.

He seemed fairly disheartened during that press conference.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,860 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

I wonder if Trump knows he will probably loose and the fraud claims is just a charade for him to save face and avoid having to publicly acknowledge the loss and concede.

You wonder? Seems blatantly obvious that's what is going on. He's an egomaniac and a sore loser.

bilbot79 wrote: »
    In fairness CNN area it pro democratic

And rightly so. Might be why Trump hates them so much, he's not such a big fan of democracy himself these days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,153 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

ShaneU wrote: »
    You wonder? Seems blatantly obvious that's what is going on. He's an egomaniac.

Yep. Have never once heard him take responsibility for any failing no matter how big or small. It's always someone else's fault or some wrongdoing.

Exactly what's going on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,121 ✭✭✭TomOnBoard

Steve Bannon suggesting Fauci's head should be put on a pike in one corner of The White House and Wray's (FBI Director) on another pike to serve as a warning to Federal Democrats of what will happen if they stand out of line, JFC.

I would expect that Stevie Boi will be getting a visit from a couple of Feds in the morning...

"Incitement to commit murder" comes to mind...

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

I have Fox, NBC and CNN open on my laptop and am alternating between them.

I'm balls deep in this now. Biden should be president elect in the next 4 hours my estimation.

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

CNN have had an agenda against Trump for years and have constantly framed the narrative against him.
    Sure he is a narcisstic, arrogant ,obnoxious oaf who doesnt do himself any favours with his aloof behaviour but CNN portray everything he does in a negative way.
    They aren't objective.

Framed the narrative against him? I think DJT did a fairly good job of doing that himself.

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

They aren't objective.

CNN call him out on his bull****.

That is exactly what every news network should have been doing. If the most powerful man in the country lies or does/says something ridiculous, then media organisations should be all over him.

This ‘fake news’ bollocks wouldn’t have been a thing if Trump’s thick supporters didn’t buy into it.

They aren't objective.

I think your should read back over your post, it's unintentionally hilarious.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 11,407 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hermy

...never before has a president tried to undermine the democratic process and dog whistle his supporters into civil disobedience and potential violence...

I wonder is it violence he's trying to incite or rather is he trying to tarnish Biden's presidency before it's even begun?

Genealogy Forum Mod

Brian? wrote: »
    I have Fox, NBC and CNN open on my laptop and am alternating between them.

I'm balls deep in this now. Biden should be president elect in the next 4 hours my estimation.

Hope you don't value sleep! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,045 ✭✭✭Christy42

In spite of what they say they have people at the count centers. They will be reporting back how many votes are upcoming and there tends to be big delays in reporting. Both sides know the outcome.

If he thought he had a chance it would have been declaring victory again (and why wouldn't he people will forget if you lose and you can genius if you are right).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,272 ✭✭✭paul71

Arizona lead for Biden shrinks by 6000 to 58000.

Someone mentioned earlier that Bidens group expected a fall first because the vote was due in from Pinal county, which is a rural area, it was 10000 votes breaking about 2:1 for Trump. There are still 250,000 votes due from Maricpopa which is the county Phoenix is in. Biden will get a majority of those but not as big a majority as an Urban vote in Pennslyvania.

• Advertisement

Tucker is on now, he's lambasting the media. THE MEDIA.

After the speech that Trump just made? The man is beyond ridiculous.

they/them/theirs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,295 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

What Trump should be saying
    vvv

Showing class in defeat

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,121 ✭✭✭TomOnBoard

Donald is going to blow a gasket when Fox call GA in about an hour.

When they call GA for Biden, they have to call the Presidency, unless they reverse their call for AZ.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

Headshot wrote: »
    Tad worrying about Arizona though

Biden campaign person briefed earlier that they expected the lead to shrink as the due batches should favour trump but that they expected more Biden votes to follow and for him to carry the state, time will tell.

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

Biden needs 61% of Georgia's remaining 19,000 mail in ballots to win. Primarily democratic counties.

That said provisional votes and military (up to 8/9,000) may arrive by tomorrow.

Largest batch from Clayton County wheres hes taken 85% so far.

Hope you don't value sleep! :)

I'm working a night shift. Couldn't have worked out better.

they/them/theirs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,762 ✭✭✭✭breezy1985

vvv

Showing class in defeat

Christ imagine being outclassed by that fool

Brian? wrote: »
    I'm working a night shift. Couldn't have worked out better.

Ideal! Not jealous at all when I get my five hours later.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

vvv

Showing class in defeat

Bush didn't lose that election........

• Advertisement

Tucker is criticising the MSM for their "dangerous language". Neck like a jockey's ball bag.

they/them/theirs

Advertisement