Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US Presidential Election 2020 Thread II - Judgement Day(s)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,121 ✭✭✭TomOnBoard

everlast75 wrote: »
    https://twitter.com/Mdixon55/status/1323754286778646528?s=19

NPAs crucial here. I have read they would lean more towards Biden than Trump

That R advantage will include many Seniors- registered Rs who will have voted Biden.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,494 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

CNN, RTE and Fox for light comic relief.

Forget Fox. I had OAN on for a while. Pure propaganda

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭Frank Bullitt

Fair play to you all staying up throughout the night. I live in Vancouver, so it's a fun evening ahead for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 573 ✭✭✭vafankillar

i'll be watching this from 12. good mix of leftist, centrist and far right headcase opinion lol

ElfyNDDWkAA8hjd?format=jpg&name=medium

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

I'm off to bed to listen to the BBC coverage until I slip away.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,524 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

Even the voter analysis exit polls on Fox favouring key Biden issues.

63% saying the country going in the wrong direction

72% say move to a government funded healthcare plan

72% say illegal immigrants should have pathway to citizenship

61% believe abortion should be legal.

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭peterofthebr

the movie WHITE HOUSE DOWN is on now on ComedyCentral ...very fitting time to show movie :0)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,524 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

i'll be watching this from 12. good mix of leftist, centrist and far right headcase opinion lol

You may as well inject a big dose of stupid directly into your brain.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,049 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

Brian? wrote: »
    Forget Fox. I had OAN on for a while. Pure propaganda

Of course they are but it is fun to see how much and then have the Trump side to say CNN is the worst

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭Vital Transformation

Trump has 2/3 of vote so far in Indiana, around 70% in Kentucky. 2 and 3% of the count completed in those states.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,617 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Gintonious wrote: »
    Fair play to you all staying up throughout the night. I live in Vancouver, so it's a fun evening ahead for me.

Some of us have even taken the day off Work tomorrow so we can follow the results. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭Vital Transformation

Alex Jones put a video out saying he'd be doing his own show tonight, though I wouldn't be surprised if he popped in for a bit. He was never intended to be a guest, he invited himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,452 ✭✭✭EltonJohn69

About to do the same.

What are ya having?

---

The CNN coverage is very map heavy. As a GIS analyst, this is the place to be clearly. :)

---

No trouble seems to have come to pass today either. Anyone heard of anything?

whiskey: Bushmills
    peanut butter: Meridian (smooth)

yeah CNN has a lot of stats/maps, kind of intense... I got sky news in the mix now as well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Kalyke

Some of us have even taken the day off Work tomorrow so we can follow the results. :D

Guilty...sadly:(:D:D:D

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

8% in, Biden up 12 in Kentucky.

BLOW IT UP, REF.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

I was going to do that and then realised I am working from home why waste a days leave

Alex Jones put a video out saying he'd be doing his own show tonight, though I wouldn't be surprised if he popped in for a bit. He was never intended to be a guest, he invited himself.

Alex Jones is a fake. He dramatizes conspiracy theories to gather support and financial backing.

He's the American answer to David Icke -- another man who has made an enormous wealth through the spread of conspiracy theories.

Why people cannot see through the likes of Jones and Icke is beyond me. They are charlatans of the highest order.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Kalyke

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

Biden team apparently very confident about what they are seeing in NC, PA, WI, AZ and Texas which is surely a bit of a piss take :D still down on Florida.

I guess you'd expect nothing less from either campaign other than to big up the chances at the minute so as not to discourage potential votes still to be cast across the country.

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 573 ✭✭✭vafankillar

You may as well inject a big dose of stupid directly into your brain.

as opposed to what exactly? listening to either cnn or fox **** lies about how great their respective absolutely shít candidates are?

i'd guess you're just giving a knee-jerk reaction as well as kyle kulinski is one of the best and most respected political commentators on youtube

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,917 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

After his promotion of Alex Jones, excuse my unparliamentary language, Joe can go **** himself.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 14,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭marno21

Wolf Blitzer getting a horn on CNN about Biden leading by 20k votes with 8% of the vote in in Kentucky.

It's an awful pity there isn't such detailed coverage available elsewhere on a network without that level of baseless hype and nonsense.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,199 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Kentucky Blue at the moment...somehow i doubt it'll stay like that :P

whiskey: Bushmills
    peanut butter: Meridian (smooth)

yeah CNN has a lot of stats/maps, kind of intense... I got sky news in the mix now as well

I know I asked this before (could have been yesterday) but to lazy to go and find the answers but what is a good website for election (and and all)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,228 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

everlast75 wrote: »
    After his promotion of Alex Jones, excuse my unparliamentary language, Joe can go **** himself.
    Whatever about having that loony bin on but he didn't challenge him and let him spout conspiracy theory nonsense

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,515 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Faugheen wrote: »

BLOW IT UP, REF.

The early votes being counted first so a big, big caveat with the initial count returns.

Although it does show early voters favour Biden.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Faugheen wrote: »

BLOW IT UP, REF.

I know it's VERY early voting and I know Trump will win Kentucky as expected, but still lovely to see Biden leading all the same :)

Alex Jones is a legend..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭Brussels Sprout

Anyone else's nerves ramp up in the last hour or so?

Advertisement