Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US Presidential Election 2020 Thread II - Judgement Day(s)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭Vital Transformation

Alex Jones is a fake. He dramatizes conspiracy theories to gather support and financial backing.

He's the American answer to David Icke -- another man who has made an enormous wealth through the spread of conspiracy theories.

Why people cannot see through the likes of Jones and Icke is beyond me. They are charlatans of the highest order.

I'll be watching for Kyle Kulinski, have been following him on YouTube for years.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

everlast75 wrote: »
    After his promotion of Alex Jones, excuse my unparliamentary language, Joe can go **** himself.

Joe is Joe, he will divide people naturally but he did make at least an effort to fact check and hold Alex to providing some proof of his lunatic spiel.

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

To be fair if you have an idiot and reality denier like Alex Jones on your podcast you need someone like Kyle Kulinski to balance it out.

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

marno21 wrote: »
    Wolf Blitzer getting a horn on CNN about Biden leading by 20k votes with 8% of the vote in in Kentucky.

It's an awful pity there isn't such detailed coverage available elsewhere on a network without that level of baseless hype and nonsense.

Ah it’s just American’s being dramatic really

• Registered Users Posts: 4,453 ✭✭✭EltonJohn69

either I'm very tired or the lads in the CNN studio are on cocaine/speed....... wolF Blitz might have done an E tab judging from his reaction to Kentucky

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,617 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Kalyke wrote: »
    Guilty...sadly:(:D:D:D

My colleagues have given me.some strange looks when I told them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,718 ✭✭✭✭breezy1985

You may as well inject a big dose of stupid directly into your brain.

I dont get the hype around Rogan

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Jenna James

I have gravelly eyes watching this. I really need to go to bed. It's hard to tear the eyes away...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Wolf Blitzer getting a horn on CNN about Biden leading by 20k votes with 8% of the vote in in Kentucky.

It's an awful pity there isn't such detailed coverage available elsewhere on a network without that level of baseless hype and nonsense.

He's hardly doing that, he knows it's a red state and isn't pretending to say otherwise.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

You may as well inject a big dose of stupid directly into your brain.

That's the fun though. The Alex Jones episode was hilarious.
    gmisk wrote: »
    Whatever about having that loony bin on but he didn't challenge him and let him spout conspiracy theory nonsense

I think it's a case of giving him enough rope to hang himself. Anyone who believes his **** has more problems than just believing Alex Jones.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,041 ✭✭✭Christy42

either I'm very tired or the lads in the CNN studio are on cocaine/speed.......

I was there in 2012. The country was a surreal place. They really big it up like fight night or something. No wonder people treat their parties like football teams.

However the Kentucky one will never hold but if it is not what was expected it may be a bell weather for other locations.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Kalyke

My colleagues have given me.some strange looks when I told them.
    I told them a big fat Trumpian lie and told them I was washing my hair.

Anyone else's nerves ramp up in the last hour or so?

Little bit more anxious than I was a couple of hours ago in spite of telling myself today that the early votes are likely to fall toward trump given the timing of the poll stations closing but still pretty relaxed tbh.

Doesn't really get going for another couple of hours and I'll probably go to bed actually. Just catch up in the morning and see the lay of the land when I wake up.

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

Biden looks to be at the very least holding Hillary’s vote if not surpassing it in some counties in Kentucky.

These small things could be indicators for what we see nationwide.

What a name. This is why I love that daft countries elections

He's hardly doing that, he knows it's a red state and isn't pretending to say otherwise.

It's the vote share that will get them excited on there tonight, if trump doesn't match his 2016 performance that doesn't bode well for him in the surrounding states like Ohio and Pennsylvania

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,718 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Anyone else's nerves ramp up in the last hour or so?
    I am starting to feel more assured on my prediction of a Biden win. He doesn't need much of a swing at all to win this election, and what we're seeing so far indicates he will get it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,525 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

as opposed to what exactly? listening to either cnn or fox **** lies about how great their respective absolutely shít candidates are?

i'd guess you're just giving a knee-jerk reaction as well as kyle kulinski is one of the best and most respected political commentators on youtube

As opposed to not watching or listening to Joe Rogan?

Tell me this, all the discussion Joe and the gang are going to have, what information and data do you think they’re going to be commenting on? The networks of course. The networks, like them or not, have actual election infrastructure. Joe has some guys in a shed commenting on secondary information.

Dude, have you ever tried DMT?

Faugheen wrote: »
    8% in, Biden up 12 in Kentucky.

BLOW IT UP, REF.
    Christy42 wrote: »
    I was there in 2012. The country was a surreal place. They really big it up like fight night or something. No wonder people treat their parties like football teams.

However the Kentucky one will never hold but if it is not what was expected it may be a bell weather for other locations.

CNN went in deep on a County which in KY but has the airport for Cincinnatti in it. Biden already had 2/3 of the votes that Clinton got but with just 28% of votes counted. If that county is even 50/50 it bodes well for the Dems in Ohio.

The lad on BBC now looks like Charlie Kellys pervy uncle

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,918 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Alex Jones is a legend..

Seth Rich's family would disagree

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,495 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

Rick Santorum is worried. Good.

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,226 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Rick Santorum on cnn is either doing the poor mouth or he might be slightly worried.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Who is this stooge on the RTE coverage? Sinking fast.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭smellyoldboot

For pure ****s and giggles I hope this is really really close and with a dubious/controversial result.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,226 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Haha wolf blitzer is bulling to be making projections.

Hopefully Georgia doesn't get delayed too long before getting some idea of what's going to come out of there before I call it a night.

For pure ****s and giggles I hope this is really really close and with a dubious/controversial result.

Ah here..

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Rick Santorum on cnn is either doing the poor mouth or he might be slightly worried.

What was he saying? Or what worried him?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭Shelga

Why do they have this hideous Republican loon on RTE’s coverage, I’m all for hearing different viewpoints but not lies.

Advertisement