Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US Presidential Election 2020 Thread II - Judgement Day(s)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,041 ✭✭✭Christy42

Encouraging but they're mostly early votes.

Ignore states being called now. They could "call" Vermont now if they wanted to.

You could call the same states for 2024 realistically. Heck you could be 90%+ sure of those states for 2028. Issue with all or nothing electoral college is deep red/blue states don't get a real say as minor changes have no relevance to the presidential election.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

DubInMeath wrote: »
    Yeah added a caveat that's it's just my opinion. Hard to see them voting him out via trump.

Oh no your dead right, pence delivers the state even if it wasn't the solidly red state that it is.

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,718 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Trump is in serious, serious trouble here guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭rosser44

Alex Jones is a legend..

A legend at losing when sued

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,719 ✭✭✭✭breezy1985

Biden up amongst white voters in Georgia compared to Clinton according to sky

The BBC presenter keeps pronouncing "white evangelicals" as "Whitey Vangelical" like its some American lads name

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Kalyke

I ****ing love Florida and it's insanity and unpredictability, both in terms of what "Florida man" gets up to on any given day and in terms of presidential races!

Florida man could feasibly be from any of the United States....and beyond. Hence the volatility.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,199 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Biden ahead in Florida now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭FionnK86

Biden ahead on CNN

Enough for the night, enjoy it for who ever is staying up and be nice to the reregs and zombie accounts in the CA forum those that also post there and in case any of them arrive in here.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 114 ✭✭RonaVirus

Trump 11, Biden 0.

When I wake tomorrow morning I hope to see a continuation of the glorious Trump presidency.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭feargale

breezy1985 wrote: »
    Some Republican expat society in Ireland muppet

There is no such thing as an expat. They are all immigrants. Imperialists call Poles in UK and Mexicans in USA immigrants and they call Brits in Poland and Americans in Mexico expats. Taurine excreta.

The jump by Biden was expected and nobody should get too excited by it as it's the early vote etc but if Biden can run up the score here before the trump vote comes in I may just stay up in the hope Biden can pull it out and end this election nice and early.

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

If he loses tonight his troubles will only be starting.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

If he loses tonight his troubles will only be starting.

Blitzer is an idiot.
    Other guy: "So let's check this specific number for this county compared to 2016"
    Blitzer: "Just zoom out for the whole state, Biden just took the lead!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,447 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Me trying to work out the maths per county in Florida

200_d.gif

Would expect to see a pretty big jump for Biden in Florida soon, they will be releasing the early and abstenee vote soon.

Come on Georgia!!

My friendly reminder :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,496 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

Holy ****. Biden might take Florida. I didn't think he would.

The trend of Trump under performing v 2016 is holding up across res and blue counties.

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Kalyke

FionnK86 wrote: »
    Biden ahead on CNN

And Betfair!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,606 ✭✭✭✭Water John

On the % across the diff States it seems Trump is back a few on 2016 and Biden up a few on Clinton.

• Advertisement

RonaVirus wrote: »
    Trump 11, Biden 0.

a continuation of the glorious Trump presidency.

All hail glorious leader!!! *insert N Korea meme*

RonaVirus wrote: »
    Trump 11, Biden 0.

When I wake tomorrow morning I hope to see a continuation of the glorious Trump presidency.

Sleep well young prince.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,092 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 14,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭marno21

Washington Post homepage with the map for President/Senate/House is very rapid to update and very handy for keeping tabs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Trump takes Indiana per cnn.

I'm missing something, but how is a state locked in when they're saying less than 10% of that state's vote is counted? Is that not just a projection?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

The other channels are very chatty so I think I'll stick to the man speaking quickly with a big screen on CNN

Brian? wrote: »
    Holy ****. Biden might take Florida. I didn't think he would.

The trend of Trump under performing v 2016 is holding up across res and blue counties.

I thought you weren't paying any attention to Florida? ;) Jokes, it would be amazing if he could somehow take Florida and end this thing at the first opportunity.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,719 ✭✭✭✭breezy1985

feargale wrote: »
    There is no such thing as an expat. They are all immigrants. Imperialists call Poles in UK and Mexicans in USA immigrants and they call Brits in Poland and Americans in Mexico expats. Taurine excreta.

I agree I was just trying my best to remember whatever he called his group. Republican expats or Rep. abroad coalition or something

• Advertisement

If Biden takes Florida Trump is done

Advertisement