Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US Presidential Election 2020 Thread II - Judgement Day(s)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭TP_CM

quokula wrote: »
    Even if Biden does win, the fact that it’s so close really makes me lose faith in humanity to see such complete ignorance on such a massive scale.

And if Trump wins, it really leaves me terrified about the world my children will grow up into with continuing accelerating climate change and all the disruption and devastation that will bring.

Trump did a lot of good as well you know. We just don't hear about it because the left leaning media has us brainwashed. Hell, we're so brainwashed that even me saying this sounds like I'm pro-Trump. Which I'm not. But we need to ask as many questions of the media as we are about the polls or the president. The lack of balance is setting all our expectations.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭J2CVC

J2CVC wrote: »
    Betfair:

Biden: 4.3
    Trump: 1.3

This is looking very ominous.

Biden: 5
    Trump: 1.24

Nearly time for bed

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Ignacius

all of our Whiskeys are in that case.

John Jameson wasn't a papist by any stretch.

If the price is right!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭MOR316

Genuinely cannot believe some people think Trump won't win.

It's almost like those people are unaware of society in today's world

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

Trump now 1/7 on the betting markets.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,879 ✭✭✭signostic

Trump now 1/7 with PP

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭letowski

North Carolina is red now.

No margin for error for Biden now with the possible exception of Arizona. But with his poor performance with Hispanics, I'd give Trump the better chance there.

This is very verryyy tight now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,879 ✭✭✭signostic

shocksy wrote: »
    Trump now 1/7 on the betting markets.

Snap!

55-44 to Biden in AZ, 69% reporting.

MOR316 wrote: »
    Genuinely cannot believe some people think Trump won't win.

It's almost like those people are unaware of society in today's world

It's definitely difficult to imagine that Trump will win a Presidential election. Always.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,029 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

TP_CM wrote: »
    Trump did a lot of good as well you know. We just don't hear about it because the left leaning media has us brainwashed. Hell, we're so brainwashed that even me saying this sounds like I'm pro-Trump. Which I'm not. But we need to ask as many questions of the media as we are about the polls or the president. The lack of balance is setting all our expectations.

The silent majority have spoken .
    They are giving 2 fingers to the woke, politically correct, hypocrites.

The Democrats got into bed with BLM and stoked division in the US and it has come back to bite them in the ass.
    People have had enough of BLM and their looting and rioting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

The media right now has opened my eyes to how untrustworthy they are and probably have been over the past 4 years.

If they can't report honestly on how the results are unfolding then how can I trust all of those negative Trump reports they did over the years

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 573 ✭✭✭vafankillar

this is beautiful. glad to see how close it's becoming after the democrats primary strategy has been to just blast polls and speak their win into existance while hiding biden in his house and from interviews and having barely any substantial policy other than i'm not trump

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭TallyRand

Will you calm down.

It really should though, clowns a mile out despite all the bases being covered

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭sReq | uTeK

letowski wrote: »
    North Carolina is red now.

No margin for error for Biden now with the possible exception of Arizona. But with his poor performance with Hispanics, I'd give Trump the better chance there.

This is very verryyy tight now.

Lol. It's a bloody landslide in trump's favour

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭Shelga

I didn't go to bed.

Why does John King keep calling this nightmare fun.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Limpy

What excuses are coming out from the liberals camp?

Female Athletes will be happy in the US if Trump stays, Joe wanted to make it ok for biological men to compete as women.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭MurDawg

Taking senate will be a positive, 51 seats there and theres nit alot trump can do

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭MOR316

J2CVC wrote: »
    It's definitely difficult to imagine that Trump will win a Presidential election. Always.

No, it's not!

Look at today's world! Look at today's society! Himself, Johnson and Bolsonaro perfectly represent today's mess we call a world
    There are people who will say they hate him and that they're against him blah blah but, if you listen to what they say and their thoughts and beliefs, they're very much in agreement with him and they go off and vote for him.

Speaking out against Trump is just virtue signaling, to look good in front of others, for a lot of people. Sure, there are people who genuinely cannot stand him and are against everything he stands for...But, they're the minority

Just remember, it's not Trump's fault he's voted in

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,711 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Jesus lads, CNN were giving Joe Biden a lot of routes to win at the start of the night. The just did a simulation where he needed some congressional district to win by 2. Looks like they are grasping, is it happening again?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,721 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

It's possible that Biden might even end up doing worse than Clinton.

When you're clutching at straws...
    Limpy wrote: »
    What excuses are coming out from the liberals camp?

Female Athletes will be happy in the US if Trump stays, Joe wanted to make it ok for biological men to compete as women.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,203 ✭✭✭partyguinness

At this point in the night it is not going the way of the opinion polls. That is good news for Trump. Plus Florida is nowhere near a contest so you really have to seriously question the other States Biden is expected to flip.

Momentum is gathering and Trump is looking good. At this point.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Biden can win it without PA if he wins Arizona, unlikely mind, but its another path to 270.

By being a minority and needing the electoral college to have a chance of winning?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 64 ✭✭Canice Picklington

MurDawg wrote: »
    Taking senate will be a positive, 51 seats there and theres nit alot trump can do

Dems won't take the senate

NC will likely go for Tillis, Dems will be doing well to win Arizona or Maine at this stage

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,085 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

They are giving 2 fingers to the woke, politically correct, hypocrites.

The Democrats got into bed with BLM and stoked division in the US and it has come back to bite them in the ass.
    People have had enough of BLM and their looting and rioting.

Well, that's literal lies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,029 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

MOR316 wrote: »

Speaking out against Trump is just virtue signaling, to look good in front of others, for a lot of people. Sure, there are people who genuinely cannot stand him and are against everything he stands for...But, they're the minority

Well they weren't the minority on this forum.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

It's early yet, just started on the black bush :pac:

Share with the rest of the class!

Advertisement