Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US Presidential Election 2020 Thread II - Judgement Day(s)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭ShatterAlan

FatRat wrote: »
    The media right now has opened my eyes to how untrustworthy they are and probably have been over the past 4 years.

If they can't report honestly on how the results are unfolding then how can I trust all of those negative Trump reports they did over the years

But the media told you 17 years ago that Iraq had to be invaded or we would all die a terrible death in minutes.

Took you 17 years to wake up?

Don't slow down any further there, mate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,645 ✭✭✭quokula

Limpy wrote: »
    What excuses are coming out from the liberals camp?

Female Athletes will be happy in the US if Trump stays, Joe wanted to make it ok for biological men to compete as women.

Really clutching at straws trying to find a reason to vote for Trump there.

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭virginmediapls

If this thread has proven anything, it's that boards.ie has been invaded by American alt-right weirdos and the owners need to pay attention to it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 573 ✭✭✭vafankillar

It's possible that Biden might even end up doing worse than Clinton.

in fairness he's a worse candidate so it's what he deserves

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭sheeplover55

7drHiqr.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Approved User Assesment

Well, this is all very interesting.

It's getting late, but can foresee some crying early tomorrow morning for some.
    There is indeed the chance of a long drawn out draw and messy post event.

But am calling it a Trump win (again), and democracy (again) stamping on the various twisted media untruths and skewed polling.

i.e. Silent strong democracy.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Widye

We have a whole thread devoted to Trump that's in its 12th iteration and he's done so much good that you've never darkened its door to tell us all about it.

Amazing how the rats have suddenly returned to the ship in the last couple of hours.

Ye raging, aye?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭letowski

I never thought it would come to this, but Biden maybe be looking for the WI -> MI -> AZ -> NE-2 path plus Hillary's states which would get him exactly 270 lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

If this thread has proven anything, it's that boards.ie has been invaded by American alt-right weirdos and the owners need to pay attention to it.

Any thread about minorities on this forum gets blasted. Lots of morally corrupt people on this site unfortunately.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,718 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Dems won't take the senate

NC will likely go for Tillis, Dems will be doing well to win Arizona or Maine at this stage
    Nevada, Minnesota, New Hampshire and Maine looked completely safe before this, now they are in play for the Republicans.

• Advertisement

Anyone who disagrees with Joe Biden is alt right 😂😂😂😂

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,085 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

Widye wrote: »
    Ye raging, aye?

At the clear disingenuous contributions by a load of right-wing shills and WUMs?

No, not at all Widye.

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,718 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

letowski wrote: »
    I never thought it would come to this, but Biden maybe be looking for the WI -> MI -> AZ -> NE-2 path plus Hillary's states which would get him exactly 270 lol
    Desperation. Nothing is falling for the Democrats tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭MOR316

Well they weren't the minority on this forum.

How do you know they're genuine? How do you know they're not at home thinking, "Y'know, I agree with Trump on that?"

Just saying...

Anyways, its irrelevant as none of us are voting :D

Always said the media are full of utter **** and are never to be believed...Tonight just solidifies my point!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

But the media told you 17 years ago that Iraq had to be invaded or we would all die a terrible death in minutes.

Took you 17 years to wake up?

Don't slow down any further there, mate.

I'm asking that the media report on blatantly factual figures that they have at hand and are coming in on-demand from vote counts.

Comparing reporting this accurately to the above is such a reach that you're almost at the moon. Sticking their heads in the sand with indisputable facts right in front of them and reporting the opposite is embarrassing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭0gac3yjefb5sv7

You'd have to wonder how a single person would have voted for Trump, nevermind 30m+.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,203 ✭✭✭partyguinness

Trump is holding as have 75% of incumbents before him.

That’s all folks.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 64 ✭✭Canice Picklington

Strange in the conspiratorial sense?
    Yeah, I suspect so.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Ignacius

FatRat wrote: »
    The media right now has opened my eyes to how untrustworthy they are and probably have been over the past 4 years.

If they can't report honestly on how the results are unfolding then how can I trust all of those negative Trump reports they did over the years

Whataboutism at its best!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vey7GKNpl4Q

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭MurDawg

MattS1 wrote: »
    You'd have to wonder how a single person would have voted for Trump, nevermind 30m+.

You know nothing of american politics if you are asking that

• Advertisement

At the clear disingenuous contributions by a load of right-wing shills and WUMs?

No, not at all Widye.

:rolleyes:

Tribal thinking there pal. I'm centrist. Refuse to take the left-right bait. Wouldn't mid if others refused the same bait.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭sheeplover55

trump won bidens home county 58 - 42

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,606 ✭✭✭✭Water John

Michigan IWT will stay red.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭J2CVC

It's bizarre. The world is literally going to be a worse place. They'll probably vote for his son next time around.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭MOR316

I am not a Trump supporter nor do I believe in anything he stands for...

However, you don't have to wonder how a single person voted for him. The mere fact you even say that shows you are not paying attention at all in today's world.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,719 ✭✭✭✭breezy1985

Having not a single flip so far has really made this kinda boring

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

Ignacius wrote: »

Fair enough it's a bit of stretch but I stand by the first paragraph.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭MurDawg

Sticking some money on trump, knowing my luck biden is a sure thing now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭Shelga

MOR316 wrote: »
    I am not a Trump supporter nor do I believe in anything he stands for...

However, you don't have to wonder how a single person voted for him. The mere fact you even say that shows you are not paying attention at all in today's world.

Can you try to explain it? All I've been doing is paying attention for the last 4 years, and I still have no clue how Trump is doing so well.

Advertisement